Chapter 4

The next day as planed the two girls woke early to begin there training.
"Lucy, Wendy this is going to hurt but we need to unblock all of your magic" said Layla and the girls nodded. When the spell hit the girls they let out screams before falling to there knees.
"It's only a few more minutes girls try and get up" said Layla.
"We can't" whimpered Wendy.
"You can try think of Fairytail the way they betrayed you they called you weak are you going to show them you are strong or are you going to lay on the ground like they expect you to" yelled Layla.
"We aren't weak we won't give in we won't fall to the ground" said Lucy as her brown eyes blazed golden as she got to her feet.
"You can do it Wendy this isn't pain you know what pain it it's when your own family hurts you when they use magic on you it's when the thing that and you so happy turns on you when they promise to protect you then they throw you put the door not even caring" shouted Lucy. With blood dripping for her lip Wendy got to her feet an help onto Lucy's hand.
"We will never give in no matter what the day we lose will be the day we die" said Wendy and Lucy nodded.

"Well done girls it's over now all you have to do is train with the dragons" said Layla smiling brightly.
"Hai mama" smiled Lucy as she lent on Wendy and Wendy lent on her.
"How about for now you go and rest" laughed Layla as the girls limped into the castle.

"Ah this is much better" sighed Lucy as she sunk into a much needed bubble bath.
"Yea" said Wendy.
"What's up Wendy" asked Lucy.
"I miss Romeo" said Wendy as she looked at the water.
"Hey how about as soon as we finish train we go back to earth land and meet them again" smiled Lucy.
"Ok" smiled Wendy as they enjoyed there freedom for now.

"Do you think that they miss us?" Lucy asked a few hours later.
"Mayne our friends do and I am sure that laxus misses us after all he did call us his sisters" Wendy pointed out. Both girls couldn't help the smile that crossed their faces when they thought about the friends that they did have in fairy tail.
"Even after we train, get stronger and go back to prove the guild wrong I don't think I will be able to join the guild again" Lucy said shivering.
"What they did was unforgivable and I know that no one in the guild will hold it against us if we decide not to join again" Wendy said.
"I know, it's something to think about while we train at least. We can't stay here forever and we  have our lives to live" Lucy sighed, her head already swimming with thoughts of what they could do.
"Lucy  Wendy it's time to begin your training, are you ready?" Layla called knocking on the door and looking at her daughters with a smile on her face. She never thought that the day would come when she would be able to see them again but here they were, in front of her.
"Ready Mama" Lucy said as she and Wendy got to there feet. Whatever the future held they would deal with when they had to, for now they has training to do.