𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @𝗏𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗈06

(𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍) 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝖽𝗏𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾
(𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖠/𝗇 𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗆 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉)

(𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍) 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝖽𝗏𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾(𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖠/𝗇 𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗆 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉)

"JJ's not gonna be here, is he?" I asked Kiara my best friend as we walked up to the Chateau. I had spent the whole day with her so I could avoid being at home. Things had been extremely awkward since that unholy night when JJ and both got a little carried away. I hadn't spoken to him since then, I only shared a quick glance when I walked by him in the house.

"Probably" Kiara replied, shrugging her shoulders, hopping up the stairs as I followed.

Shit.

I trailed behind Kiara like a lost puppy, following her into the house, and sure enough, as soon as I walked in there sat John b, Pope, and my stepbrother in the living room.

I could feel eyes burning into me as I looked down at the floor, avoiding eye contact with the blonde across the room. I sat down on the couch across from him next to Pope.

Finally, I glanced up at JJ to find him staring at me. He was leaned back against the couch as he poked his cheek with his tongue. Fuck that was hot.

We ended up heading outside to the hammocks where we all talked and laughed for hours. I couldn't help but felt the uncomfortable energy between me and JJ. We barely talked to each other.

As I was looking down at the dock and the marsh down below us I felt a pair of eyes on me. God, I wished he would just stop staring.

"Hey, um, can we talk?" JJ whispered, tapping my shoulder making my head snap in his direction.

"Yeah, uh, sure," I said reluctantly, watching as he stood up from his hammock and began to walk up to the house. I guess he wanted me to follow him?

I meandered behind him, following him into the living room where he stopped and turned around to face me. He looked through the screen door behind me making sure none of the crew had followed us.

"So, um, about the other night—"

"No, I don't wanna talk about it" I cut him off, shaking my head before walking for the door but he caught my wrist.

"Y/n, just listen please" JJ pleaded, looking at me with begging eyes. I sighed before turning around my body and pulling my wrist out of his grip.