🔥 Don't. 🔥

AU: No quirks.

Good ending 

TWs: Suicide Attempt

Kuruno POV 

I looked out my window silently, making sure Kai was still sleeping. 

It was four AM. it was raining hard, and I had the perfect opportunity to let go.

I'd been struggling with depression for almost a year now, and Kai still hadn't noticed. What an amazing boyfriend he was. I felt like we were slowly becoming more and more distant, like strangers.

I opened the window, and climbed out onto the room of my family's house. We had three floors, if I angled myself just right, I'd be able to break my neck somehow. I could imagine the headline now "Top Student at UA highschool falls from roof, dies". It would be seen as an accident.

I stood up, feeling my feet slip on the roof, it was slippery, perfect.

And then, lightning cracked.

Chisaki POV

The crack of lightning in the sky woke me up. The bed felt empty. Where had Hari gone? I know we fell asleep together, maybe he just needed a drink, or he had to go to the bathroom. I was still worried, especially when I looked over and saw the window open. It was to dark to see out it, but it didn't open on its own. If Hari had gone out, he could've slipped.

I got up, going to close the window, but I heard the distinct sobbing of Hari on the roof.

I knew he had been struggling with something, but I was waiting for him to come to Me. I didn't want to seem pushy or clingy.

I made my way out the window silently, I didn't want Hari to stop what he was doing because he heard me, so after slipping out, my heart dropped.

Hari was at the edge of the roof, standing up. He was shaking, too.

I saw it. And I moved, as fast as I could. 

  He had taken a foot off of the roof. It I hadn't been there, Hari would have died. I caught him. I don't know how I managed to stay put and not fall over.

"DONT!" The scream rang through my ears. I didn't mean to be so loud, Mr. Kuruno was 100% awake by now.

I finally got Hari to come inside. I ran a bath for him and we started talking while he waited for the tub to be full.

"I'm- I'm so, so sor-sorry honey.. I wasn't think- I-" Hari put his head in his hands, letting out a couple quiet sobs.

"Its okay. It's not your fault, none of this is. I'll get you out of class for today, Okay? We can stay here and just take a day to get mentally better." My voice was calmer than usual, I guess I just felt bad. We were growing more distant, and it had obviously taken a toll on Hari.

"Okay- you- won't tell my mom, right? I don't want her to- to coddle me li-like a baby-" His parents were a bit.. overprotective. A lot of the time. I knew he just wanted them to think he was old enough to be left alone.

"I- think I'll have to tell both of your parents about this, and it's not because I want them mad, it's  because you need help. And I'll be with you through that entire process." I said. Slowly leading him into the bathroom. He undressed, and so did I, and we both got into the bath.

"Why? It's was out of my hands, my instincts didn't react, I didn't mean to-" I cut him off, putting a hand over his mouth

"Im not going to believe that honey, we're talking to your parents in the morning."

 ————————— Skip —————————

I had managed to get Hari's parents to let him stay home that day, and I faked that I had already called the school to inform them of my absence. If I had to leave Hari behind when he needed as much support as he needed, what kind of boyfriend would I be?

"I just got off the phone with the psychologist, you have an appointment at noon, Okay?" Mrs. Kuruno spoke up, her husband had already gone to work by the time we were awake, so we were left with her.

"I'll drive him," I offered. "I did promise to be with him every step of the way." Hari looked at me, smiling. It was a genuine smile, the one that I fell in love with.

"Alright, that'll work. Call me when you two are on your way back." She gave Hari's head a kiss, and ruffled my hair, before she walked upstairs to begin her own work.

"We have a good two hours before I have my appointment. What'd you wanna do?" He asked me, putting his hand over mine.

"Well, I think we should take it easy, maybe go get breakfast and sit down at a park?" He nodded and smiled, standing up. He was beautiful, somebody I'd never get over.