Special chap

After Seoyeon's death, they started to move on with their lives. Of course Eunwoo was still torn by the sudden death of his loved one. But he knew he couldn't live in sorrow anymore, he knew that Seoyeon was watching over them and he couldn't let her see him sad.

~A FEW MONTHS AFTER SEOYEON'S DEATH~

Eunwoo's PoV

It has been 5 months since Seoyeon left, I couldn't feel nothing but guilt, since I could have went after her that night. I could of  taken care of her and spent a lot of time with her and show how much she meant to me. But all I know is that i can never change the past, but the future is beyond my control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few months before the guys and I were recruited by a company and we're currently working on our debut, I couldn't wait but to write songs about her.

I stayed up late ever night thinking how life would have been with her. I let out a sigh and shut my eyes before I felt a presence beside me "here" it said, I opened my eyes to see Rocky handing me a drink "thanks" I said before giving him a smile "what are you doing up late?" He asked "I think I'm the one who should ask you that" i said chuckling "Couldn't sleep" "what about you?" He replied "just have a lot of things in mind" i said looking at him "we're going to debut soon, I bet Seoyeon will be proud of us" he said, I didn't reply but just smiled at him before giving a loud sigh "huh, I wonder where she is right now" i said before looking down "a safe place, where she can finally rest" he replied patting my back "you know, we should think of her with a positive attitude, she needed to rest and we should be grateful that her sufferings were put to an end" he said trying to put a straight face on   I just nod confused by his expression. "Now we should get some shut eye" he announced before letting his hand to help me get up.

Rocky's POV

I sighed in relief as I went inside the room

---- end of POV-----

The next day we practiced all day, in the practice room we were all panting all tired from the practice "that's all for today, great job everyone"  he said "thank you" we all said giving her a bow. "Guess who brought snacks for the dummies" she said before chuckling, we looked over to see Mina and Dahyun posing with the snacks that they brought.

Mina and Moonbin are dating for a few months now and the guys seemed to try to get me a girlfriend😑, i know that i have to move on eventually but I can't help but to believe that Seoyeon is still alive.

"Here" Dahyun said giving me a drink, i took the drink and chugged it up quickly, luckily I didn't choke to my death.

Dahyun and Mina left after a few hours to set up the picnic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived at the place and we sat on the grass in silence

"Hello suckers" someone suddenly yelled

That voice.......... sounds familiar

But it can't be...

I looked up to see

(A/N Yup keep scrolling☺️)

(A/N almost there😉)

(A/N are you guys ready?🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺)

(A/N ok i'll stop)

SEOYEON?!!?!??