RanTub<3

WARNINGS:
none just fluff OwO

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ranboo POV

I was walking down the hall in school on the way to my last class and as normal getting stared at because"iM a sIXtEEn YEAr OlD BoY!!" Yeah im tall but, im just as normal as the other people here other than the fact im bisexual. I haven't told anyone other than my parents ofc and my best friend Tubbo I call him tubby for short (Don't call him chubo its rude I said tubby like a cute nickname:3) he lets me he thinks it cute. He has a very sweet, nice, kind, personality and i love that about him he is 15 and about to turn 16 in 2 days while ill be 17 in 3 months. "Ranboo!" I heard a nice British accent yell behind me i turned recognizing the video. "Oh, hey tubbo!" I yelled about. He started running up to me as i stood waiting for him. "Heyllo shortie~" i said knowing it triggers him. "I am NOT short im only 5'5 average height while your 6'6 abnormality tall!" He yelled catching with me as i walked a little fast.

"Come on this is our last class over here" i said as he followed. Our last class was math my personal fav while not only did tubbo dislike the subject but he also sucked at it, i wouldnt say hes failing it but he isnt doing to well. "Ughhh I hate mathhhh" i blushed at his groan i forgot to mention but i also might have a crush on tubbo...he doesn't know and i don't wanna tell him, i don't even know if he isn't straight.... I- "Alright guys! Please take out your math book, and turn to page 103." My teacher said hushing the class. I took out my book and turned to page 103. "He we go.." I said under my breath as my teacher started talking.

After class

"Finallyyyy" tubbo said as we left the class and on the way to the parking lot. I drive here because tubbo doesn't have a car and he is staying with me until he finds some place to go though i hope he never has to move out i like the company:) "Alrighty! Buckle up." I say. He then starts putting on his seat belt and pulls out his phone and goes to Twitter. I glace over and see hrs looking at a fanart i look close and see it a fanart of me and tubbo cuddling in bed. I blushed and looked away. "Awww~ Ranboo look!" He said not knowing i already saw it. I look over blushing it was kind of obvious because my skin is half black half white so it stands out. "We should recreate it! For like a stream! 'Ranboo and Tubbo cuddling, talking, and watching a horror film! What horror film you want to watch!" He asked he sounded so excited about it i though i was gonna crash i was blushing so hard. Also im not a big fan of horror movies so i didnt know many but I know one tommy told me about. " Sure sounds like a plan,  how about Saw. When do you wanna stream it?" I asked. "YAY!! How about today! If your free ofc." He said. "Cause i know i am!" He continued i blushed. " Yeah, I'm free today." I said trying to pay attention to the rode. "YAYYY!! YESSS!!! Its a plan." He said extremely happy. He was bouncing up & down in his seat excitedly.

10 minutes later their home

I pulled into the driveway and into the garage. Tubbo hurried unbuckled his seatbelt and ran to the door waiting for me. "Ranbooo!! Come on hurry!! We need to get readyyyy!!" He hurried. I got out of the car and walked into the house I ducked cause we still didnt have the repair ment people come fix our doors tall enough for me. "Alright imma go eat everything up you get the snacks ok!" I nodded and he ran up stairs to the gaming & chilling room #themovietheaterroom.

I went into the kitchen to see what snacks we have. "Hmm....what would tubbo like?" I though to myself. "TUBBY!!" I called for him and heard the slightest what and heard him run to the top of the stairs. "I cannot decide what snacks to bring!" I groaned. "It doesn't matter ill ear anything youll eat." He said i ran back to the kitchen and grabbed Nutella and bread sticks, Coke and some water for me, and more. I ran up thr stairs and into the moving room to see tubbo fixing up the streaming things and i looked around he had beanbags, blankets, pilliows that had our faces on them, and the big screen. "Wow tubby you really went all out!" I said as i sat down all the snacks and drinks on a small table in between  the two beanbag. "I know right! It looks awesome!" "Alright now get ready imma bout to go live!" He said i sat down on one of the beanbags and got ready.

" 3...2....1 and were live!" He said backing up into the beanbag and sitting. "Hello guy welcome back to another weekly stream! Today i have Ranboo with me as you can see!" "HELLLO!" I yelled. He giggled and continued to talk. My mind was trailing off and i started to stare at his lips. "Someone said in the chat; Ranboo eyes are somewhere else😏" "What does that mean ranboo." He looked at me smiling i looked up blushing. "I-um nothing continue your umm talking..." I said flushed. He giggled noticing and leaned in closer to me. "I- um Tubby what-" he kissed me....i was blushing like crazy and i just knew the chat was going crazy and spamming ship names for us. He pulled away and kissed me on my cheek and giggled again crawling over to sit in my lap and leaned his head on my shoulder. I blushed. "Your so cute" i said and kissed his forehead.  I leaned over and looked at the chat i saw "Awww's and RANTUB RANTUB!!" spammed in the chat. "Alright guys as i was saying."

After streaming

"Guys thank you so much for joining us today i hope you have a wonderful day, afternoon, or night byeeeeeee!" He said then ended the stream. "That was fun tho I'm still kinda scared from that movie heh..." I said he just giggled. Brrrrring I turned my head to see tubbo phone is ringing i look at it and grab it. "Its tommy imma answer it." He nodded and laid down on me as i sat back down. "Hel-" i was cut off. "RANTUB RANTUB RANTUB!!!!" I heard what sounded like tommy, wilbur, and philza. "RANTUB IS OFFICIAL!!" Tommy yelled. "Guyssss shut up!" Tubbo yelled.  I just giggled this was gonna be the best rest of my life ever and i hung up on the gang, kissed tubbo's forehead, picked him up and carried his to my room. I laid him down and i laid down next to him. Me big spoon him little spoon. "Night tubby" i said. "Good night babe" he said as fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

1212 words

Requestes--------------->