the kid

I totally forgot about this shit please some sue me.

QUACKITY got up, brushing off everything with his baby hands. Wanda couldn't help but look at the veins popping out on his arm. they looked amazing on him (this is going to Ashley and her stupid love of hands)

DR.STRANGE: hey🤨

QUACKITY stays quiet. He looks up to see the trio. His attention goes to the red head (ew Ed sheeran) lady. She was wearing was a small, black crop top that revealed a bit of her chest. QUACKITY began to look over, making sure they couldn't see. Damn.. if only-

LOKI: HEY YOU CREATURE

LOKI grabs over QUACKITY'S sweater collet and pushes him against the wall. He was sweating more than Timothee Chalamet after fucking that bitch In the boat, not knowing the paparazzi were taking pictures. He looked down and yes, loki was wearing grey sweatpants.

LOKI: WHAT ARE YOU 😠😠😠😠

QUACKITY: I'm a uhm law student 🤓🤓🤓

LOKI pulls out an exacto knife, placing it under QUACKITY'S neck. He began bringing it closer to his Adam's apple, that was until he got pushed down.

WANDA: ENOUGH!!😡😡😡😡

WANDA's hair brushing against her boobies, glowing a bit. She began to levitate (dula peep) and pushed QUACKITY down as well. QUACKITY was horrified and confused on what the hell was going on.

WANDA: who are you?!??!?

QUACKITY: uhh I'm a streamer? You might of hear of the dream smp. I mean obviously, you have tommy and tubbo on the family picture.

DR.STRANGE: what?!

LOKI picks up the picture frame, not torn and ripped in half. The two blondes in the frame, BILLY and TOMMY, had disappeared. He shows it to the rest, with WANDA developing tears in her eyes. The bitch still can't go to therapy.

QUACKITY: I am.. uhh.... I mean.... It's not my faul-

QUACKITY gets interrupted, as a forced pushes him into a "tornado". Had he eaten a taki so intense? he looked over and sees WANDA doing the "eleven" pose, lifting her hand up and putting it facing QUACKITY.

QUACKITY: WHAT IS GOING ON?!??

he dies/j