𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯...

𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐07/21/09𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛"But mom I don't have any friends," the young girl said

𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐
07/21/09
𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛
"But mom I don't have any friends," the young girl said. "Well then make some friends and that's why we're here at the park lex's," Alexis' mom said. 7-year-old Alexis frowned at her mother for making her make friends. The young girl went to the swings and sat down and push herself to the swings moving back and forth. After a couple of mins, later and a boy comes up to her. "Hi," The boy said smiling. Alexis looked up and saw a blonde boy looking down at her with a toothy smile. "H-hi," Alexis said stuttering to the boy. Alexis never talks to anyone that's why her mother makes her go to the playground to make friends but it's different with boys. "What's your name?" the boy said. "Alexis but you can call me Lexi, what about you?" the young girl said. "I'm Vincent but call me Vinnie," the boy said. "C-can I push you on the swings?" The boy said nervously. "Yes, you can" the little girl giggled. As the boy pushes on the swing making her going forwards and backward the two kids became best friends...

𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖕𝖔𝖛
𝕽𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊

As I was going down on the slide I see a girl looking sad on the swings. Why does she look sad? I questioned myself. So I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.
Once she looked up at me... Woah she looks beautiful, and the way her eyes shine and nose was slim and her tan skin shines in the sun. It's like she's my dream girl...
Wait Vinnie you can't fall for her you have a crush on Emily who's right there on the monkey bars. Once I was pushing Alexis I already knew she will be my happy place...

But that's not what happened...

Vinnie and Alexis are not best friends anymore because Vinnie let Emily get in the way of their friendship and Vinnie started bullying Alexis wonder to know why?

He was in love with her.....

He was in love with her that's the reason why, Vinnie bully's her because he tried to get rid of his feelings by getting together with Emily but it didn't work.

Alexis was the one for him but Alexis doesn't want him after what he has done...