No one understands(prologue)

I woke up only 5 minutes after my alarm. Unlike the other girls at my school that wake up 10 minutes late, I actually CARE about my education. I walk out of the house on my way to school with a slice of bread in my hand. As I walked further and further two figures were starting to form. It was my best friend and my boyfriend, Bad Boy Jungkook! I could not believe it my best friend and my boyfriend? I stood there wondering... could it? Of course it is. They were going behind my back to cheat on me. While yes I technically did yelled at him that I was through with him! Why would he think that means he can flirt with other girls??? How dare he tell me this was the last time he was going to let me break up with him. I just wanted to hang out and have a good time at Jackson Wang's party. I don't see why that is an issue. I am my own person and I should be able to do what I want. 

JENNIES POV:

"You have to take her back! You'll never find someone like my best friend!" I yelled at Bad Boy Jungkook. He squints his eyes at me "Look Jennie you just don't understand". It angered me that he said that "What could you possibly know that I don't?". I looked over and saw y/n in the distance "We'll talk about this later" I whispered to Bad Boy Jungkook. I swiftly walked away and hurried into class. I enter the building and see Y/N approaching Bad Boy Jungkook. I bump into someone and I look up at them. "JIMIN!" His beautiful eyes looked down at me. "What are you up to? I haven't seen you in so long" He just looked down again and smiled at me. I stand there watching him walk over there. Once again left out of everything I go to class. 

BACK TO Y/N:

I eventually make my way to Bad Boy Jungkook, Jennie must have seen me and escaped. I- I can't believe it. I look up at him and stare into his tired eyes"I know you'll always be a hot bad boy with hard rock abs but even for you this is too far!" He looked confused  "what are you on?". "I know you're Bad Boy Jungkook but you must at least have somewhat of a heart!" my eyes begin to tear up. "What are you-" I interrupt and begin to scream "I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BEST FRIEND JENNIE KIM AND MY BOYFRIEND BAD BOY JUNG JUNGKOOK BEHIND MY BACK WERE CHEATING ON ME!" everyone's eyes were on us, adrenaline pumping through my viens. "WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT-" meanwhile a figure starts rushing towards us and Bad Boy Jungkook gets punched in the jaw. The mysterious figure was no other than Prince of the School Park Jimin. "I SAW YOU DO IT, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT TO THEM". They started fighting and I felt my heart fall more in love with Bad Boy Jungkook and Prince of the School Park Jimin. The bell rings and I hurry off to class leaving the boys to fight over me, my heart beating for them more than ever. My pain replaced with a warm feeling. 

BAD BOY JUNGKOOK POV:

"JIMIN? Why would you say that? You know it's not true" disbelief running across my face. "Well yeah, no shit but let us be honest if I agree with them, I'll have a bigger shot at them" Jimin shrugs . "DUDE YOU CAN HAVE HER!!" I grasp at my hair unable to process it anymore.  "Why wouldn't you want someone as amazing as Y/N??! Jimin looks at me like he's about to punch me again. "BRO NAME ONE THING GOOD ABOUT HER???" Jimin stays silent. "Ummm they're ...hot? like a chilly pepper? maybe?" he sounds unsure. "Bro... A chilly pepper? and yeah they're pretty but they literally looks like every person here but with brown hair" I stare into Jimin. "Well, I think the brown hair is hot... like bacon?" he says proudly. "Still even if my little bacon head was ugly it is still wrong to cheat" his confidence only increasing in his tone. "Bro how can I cheat on them if they broke up with me... for the 10TH TIME?" I truly am surrounded by idiots. I skip school because of these idiots. That's how I got the name Bad Boy Jungkook. I don't like it but it is always 100 times better than being here. Jimin stands there unsure of what to say.

ONCE AGAIN BACK TO Y/N:

I walk back to class seated next to the traitor...Jennie. She looks up at me and smiles, cocky little woman. Jennie my best friend of 2 weeks... in those 2 weeks I thought we really became like sisters. She was there through all 9 break ups with Bad Boy Jungkook. I sat right next to her and suddenly all eyes were on us. Everyone knew about how horrible Jennie was but it somehow felt like they were peering into me. I doze off in class as I always do and in the corner of my eye I see a white sheet coming near me. A note from Jennie... The audacity of this girl was astonishing so I stood up on my chair. "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID JENNIE KIM, YOU CAN TRY TO BRIBE ME BUT EVERYONE WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS!" everyone's eyes looked at me then at Jennie. Their eyes full of annoyance and disgust, finally someone taking my side... Jennie looks up at me in horror. "I- I can't believe you would do such a thing, all these time did it mean nothing?" My eyes started to tear up again and I no long could contain it. I grabbed my things and rushed for the door. I ran home that day... Why again. Always. Always. Always.

BACK IN THE CLASS WITH JENNIE:

"Miss Jennie Kim would you like to explain everything that just happened" The teacher rubs her eyes like all the other times. "I- I don't know ma'am, I have no idea how she could have gotten that idea". The teacher walks towards me and takes the seat next to me. "Look Jennie I don't think you're a bad kid but I warned you... that girl has some issues it's best to stay away from her". I knew deep down that she was right but I wanted to know her and what the roots of all these flaws were. I couldn't look away from the flaming car crash that is Y/N and in the process got burned by the fire.

Later that night she texted me telling me she no longer wanted to be friends. I wanted to give it one more shot, I had to. I took time planning out an explanation but I took too long by then they had blocked me on everything. That was the end of me and Y/N I felt sad. Maybe it was because of the end of a relationship, the accusations I was too tired of to get mad at, or maybe it was the fact I would not be able to see the inner workings of that train wreck.