Theodore A. Clocker

Theodor A. Clocker was born into a noble family. Though he had a very loving family, they provided him with a comfortable life. The main thing they taught him was to enjoy the little things, they never spoiled him. Even so, he never asked for much, mostly books about tall tales, folklore, myths, legends, and ancient civilizations. In the early years of his childhood he spent hours on end in the rapidly expanding library, where he studied weapons of ancient civilizations. By his ninth birthday Mr and Mrs. Clocker had to build an entire wing to be a library. The library had an entire section dedicated to the ancient peoples and their weapons. He became massively obsessed with learning the techniques the ancients used. For his tenth birthday, his parents hired a man named Kri’in. Kri’in was an ex-assassin who now trains guards and bounty collectors. He happily accepted the job to train the young polar bear cub, the boy reminded him of himself in his youth. The two started by the young clocker sitting in his library studying anatomy and reciting arteries, joints, vital organs, and gaps between bones as important weak points. Then after around 4 months, they started sparring with fake knives, daggers, short swords, and spears. Afterwards they started on two-handed weapons and ranged weapons. By the time young clocker was 15 he was starting to hone and master his skills. Over the course of the next ten years the two sparred and competed in ambushes and bounty collecting. In the end they saw each other as equals and the best of friends. Though he could’ve put his skills to use in battle or collecting bounties, he ultimately decided to help train younger generations about self defense, he even applied for a job at Wolfe High, using some of the money he inherited, he built an entire building dedicated to his students and anyone else who wants to apply for his classes. To this day he’s only been beaten in a sparr twice. So far his favorite student he’s ever taught was Fang Wolf. The teacher is among the most loved of the teachers among the students. Most notable for wearing a crimson vest, gold buttons, with a blue undershirt and beige or white slacks. Along with a gold pocket watch and onyx rimmed glasses. He’s also been seen walking and patrolling the school grounds with his favored weapon, the Pudao. 

Pudao - The most favored of the arsenal that Mr. Clocker owns. “How’d you learn to be so efficient and precise with your weapons?” - Question most asked of Mr. Clocker

Golden watch - The final farewell gift from Kri’in to Clocker. “Farewell my dearest friend, may your future be always bright. When you fall to darkness may you find your light again.” Final wish and farewell between the two friends.