Just you and me...and Shorter ?

Yo !
Take note that:
<Characters internal thoughts/ debates will look like this> Ash is gonna have a lot of this.

It should be pretty self-explanatory, but if you get confused tell me ?

Also please enjoy ?

____________________________________________
3rd POV

Shorter Wong is a frustrated young man.

Do you know that feeling of seeing your OTP together and the frustration of them being oblivious to each other.

Yes, that is exactly how Shorter is feeling.

Shorter leaned against his locker watching his two friends...interacting.

It seemed that Ash had made a joke about something and Eiji laughed, giving Ash a high five...

You may think that it was friendly enough, right ?

Eiji gave Ash a high five...but then proceeded to interlock their fingers and giving Ash a look like he hung the stars.

And Ash returned the adored look.

Yes... Shorter Wong is a frustrated young man.

______________________________________________

"You don't get it, Sing ! They are fuc-"

"Watch it, Shorter, there are kids around." warned Nadia.

Ah, yes.

He was helping Nadia out at Chang Dai , watching the neighbors kids while they were working.

Sing was choking on laughter... and his chow mein.

Shorter's frustration intensified.

"Stop laughing, Sing ! It's like watching you and Yut-lung all over again !"

Sing stopped laughing immediately and a flush of red spread across his face.

"Yut-lung and I weren't like that !"

Shorter pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You're right, Sing. Ash and Eiji are WAY worse."

Sing was just happy that the topic strayed to Ash and Eiji again.

"Why don't you just set them up on a date ?"

Now, this advice did not come from Sing , but rather from the smaller figure two seats away from him. It was one of the kids.

Shorter quirked an eyebrow.

"Okay, kid. Inspire me."

"My cousin told me that she invited her two friends out for dinner and then dropped out in the last minute, which then led them to talking and they started to date."

It was an understatement to say that Shorter was impressed.

"Say kid, how old are you ?"