17

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝟹:𝟺𝟼 ᴘᴍ

❧ Your back was leaned against the wall as you watched Connie take his time with his choice of a toy. One foot crossed over the other, same went with your arms against your chest.

"Connie, pick a toy already," you uttered while motioning your hand at his direction before placing your hand on your arm again. The shop was still empty besides that one employee that was here. You wanted Connie to pick already and leave before anyone saw the two of you in here....especially in the back.

"I have to be wise with my choice!" Connie responded way too unhesitatingly. You rolled your eyes at how confident he sounded and moved away from the wall after hearing him snap his fingers repeatedly, "I got one!"

"Hm?" you hummed as you stood beside him to see what he was holding. Connie's body completely faced yours with a broad smile forming on his face as he held a box in his hand.

You took the box from Connie's hand to read off of it and pointed your acrylic nail at the words on the box, "A clit...vibrator?" you muttered still looking at the image on the box.

"Uh huh, you think it's travel sized?" Connie jokingly asked you while biting his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing.

"Oh my God Connie!" you playfully smacked his arm and pressed the box against his chest to give it back to him, quickly looking away from his gaze so he wouldn't see the smile that was slowly showing on your face. You cleared your throat, "Are you finished now?"

Connie only sent you a nod before spinning around on his foot to walk to the cashier that was near the entrance of the store. You trailed behind Connie and started to walk backwards to glance at the back of the store one last time, "Mhm," was all you mumble to yourself after looking at the toys, lingeries and so on.

As you stood right behind Connie to wait for him to finish paying for item, your fingers were drawing circles against his hoodie but abruptly stopped after hearing the clerk ask the both of you for your ID's.

"ID's please," the clerk spoke as her nails clacked against the screen of the cash register. Connie looked behind his shoulder to see you unzipping your purse, him doing the same but reaching in his back pocket to grab his wallet.

The both of you showed the clerk your driver's license and waited for her to proceed as she looked at them to confirm them, "Alright that'll be $29.99." Without much hesitation, Connie stuffed his driver's license back into his wallet to pull out his credit card right after.

You giggled quietly after catching a small glance of Connie picking up a pack of Pop Rocks to add to his items list. You remembered when the two of you first became friends, he would always buy Pop Rocks or Kit Kat's every time the two of you were hanging out to buy things. It was like he couldn't resist to buy anything else unless he buys Pop Rocks as well.

"All set," the clerk smiled at you and Connie while handing the plastic bag to Connie, "Also, uh you might need these batteries since they don't come with," the clerk turned around and grabbed a pack of batteries to hand to you and Connie.

"Oh..we weren't gonna use it yet," you blurted out while glancing at Connie who was already jogging back to the cashier to grab the batteries, later thanking her.

"Mhm, you two have an enjoyable day now," the clerk winked at you while wiggling her fingers at Connie who had his back turned from her before she pointed at you with a goofy smirk on her face. You felt your cheeks get hot at how quick the clerk caught on to you and Connie.