𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜

"Severus!" you giggled trying not to bump into anything."will you take the blindfold off already?"

 "Were not there yet!" You heard him say continuing to lead you towards his 'secret' surprise. 

Then he suddenly stopped and you stumbled a bit"Severus !" 

 "Sorry y/n," he said then removed your blindfold. 

"Oh my gosh," you gasped. Severus had brought you to a beautiful place in the forbidden forest that you'd never seen before. There was a little stream and cherry blossom trees and a small very green meadow with the prettiest flowers. 

 But what really caught your eye was that Severus had a checkered blanket spread out with a picnic basket and a single lit candle sitting in the middle with two wine glasses and your favorite wine just sitting there. There were sandwiches and little desserts and everything! You smiled happily. 

"You like it?" Severus asked

. You turned to him"Severus  this is beautiful, its the fanciest picnic I've ever seen. Nobody's ever done anything like this for me before." Severus smiled  

"well get used to it." He took your hand and led you over to the picnic and poured you some wine serving you while you laughed at him acting like a butler. You both sat and ate together happily laughing and playing around. "Y/n," Severus began. "Yes?" You asked looking over at him. 

"I love you,"

 "I love you too Severus," you said kissing him lightly on the cheek.