Preeran

Hello Guys.....!!!!!

I'm back with another chapter
I hope you all will like it
Without wasting any time let's go back to the story.......

A room was shown....a girl was crying terribly..... another girl enters the room...and placed her hand on the girl's shoulder..... She turned...

Girl: Preetha.....

The girl entered the room was Preetha

Preetha: Sherlin....stop crying...past is past.....forget about it.....ever do such mistakes in future..

Sherlin: I'm sorry Preetha....he was cheating me....but I supported him....your life is spoiled because of me....

Preetha: Sherlin... nothing is spoiled.... everything is fine now....you just focus on your career.... tomorrow come with me to office.... I'll explain you about your job....now just fresh up and come down stairs for dinner

She simply nods and Preetha goes

At dining table

Everyone were present including Luthras,Mehras,and Sharma's.....
Preetha arrives there she side hugged Aakesh and sit between Rudhra and Shivay....they were chatting and laughing with each other while eating....but Karan is not focused on food....he is simply looking at Preetha... Preetha noticed his gaze but ignored him.....

Shivay: Princess....,what do you decided about PSO GROUP cooperation with Mehta's......did you decide anything in this matter....

Preetha: Billu....I thought to cancel this deal....

Rudhra:But why....?! It's a huge project.... it'll get more profit right...

Preetha: chotu..... it'll be a great profit for us for sure....but they are rivals of Kholi company..... Kholi's are partners with jiju and dii.....so it'll directly affect PA group of industries and Kholi company.....so I thought to cancel the deal and collaborate with Kholi's in this project.... it'll have a great impact on both of our companies....

Aakesh:Well done.... princess...best decision

Luthra's are surprised by her way of handling business....

Preetha:Billu....I want something special from you and om.....you 2 couples only can give me this gift for my next birthday.....what say....

4 of them in unison.....sure if you want.... definitely you'll get it.....

Preetha smirks.. . Karan noticed it....since he is just looking at her...

Preetha: Actually.....I have already become masi....so now I want to become...Bua....what say...she teased....youngsters passed them teasing smiles hearing this.....while

Anika:I think it's soon gone to happen saying this she ran away.....
Everyone were surprised..... Preetha was in cloud 9... Everyone were happy....while Shivay couldn't control his happiness.... Preetha hugged him....later Everyone one finished their dinner and goe to their rooms

Karan's room was near Preetha's
Karan couldn't sleep...he wanted to talk to Preetha...he sneakily enters her room.... Preetha was doing something in her laptop at late night ......she  raised her head to see him....

Preetha:What do you want now...?she asked in a stern voice....

Karan: Preetha....I want to talk to you....

Preetha:Karan.... I'm busy right now.... I'm in no mood to speak with you....so please leave.....

Karan: Please.... Preetha just for few minutes.....

Preetha:ok fine....

They spoke for few minutes about the past incidents... Finally karan some how convinced Preetha to be friends with eachother.....

Preetha: See karan....I need some time....I think you can understand....for sure we can be normal friends...but not more than that...
Karan's happiness knew no bounds

Preetha: now just go back to your room.... it's already very late and I have some work...

Karan nods

Preetha: Good night....

Karan: Good night

Karan hesitates Preetha noticed and raised her eyebrows as if asking what....

Karan: Happy Birthday

Preetha with a slight smile' Thank you

Karan leave from there.... Anika....who come there see this and smile s and go away....

What will happen next....will Preeran be back as past....stay tuned to know more.....

PRECAP: PREETHA'S OFFICE

Bye guys...❤️

Vote and comment.....

If you like Share my story......

Yours
NAGARAJAN ❤️❤️