Chapter 9: Izuku's Backstory.

Summary: Izuku tells Ochaco and Tsuyu more about his past.

Izuku P.O.V.

I was sitting at a restaurant with Ochaco and Tsuyu, Tsu had Fried Rice, Ochaco had Pork, and I had Steak. I cherish every moment with them.

Ochaco: Izuku? I know you already told us a great amount about yourself, but can we hear more?

Izuku: I guess. I trust you two enough. So here it is. I was born in Queens. Where I had the perfect life growing up. When I first saw All Might in action. That was when I knew what I wanted to be, a Hero! One who will save everyone with a smile. But then I diagnosed Quirkless. And then everything changed. My parents still loved and cared for me. But my friends, who loved to hang around me, started to hate me. I got bullied, and beat up everyday. My parents still tried to keep my spirits up. But when I asked mom if I could be a hero, she cried and said. "I'm sorry Izuku, I wish things were different".

Their hearts broke at that.

Izuku: I never held it against her. I know she still cared. She probably just didn't know how to tell me. Then you heard about how my parents are split up. Then Kaachan, told me to take a swan dive off a building.

They did a Spit-Take.

Ochaco: She what?!

Tsuyu: Izuku, she definitely is not your friend.

Izuku: Well she didn't say it directly.

Ochaco: How can one even tell someone indirectly to kill themselves?

Izuku: One of her friends did it. He relayed a message for her. To tell me to give up.

Tsuyu: Izuku, That just proves she never cared. She didn't even bother to say it to you face-to-face.

Ochaco: That fucking cowardly bitch.

Izuku: I've moved on from it.

Tsuyu: It doesn't sound like it.

Izuku: Can we just drop the subject right now?

Ochaco: I guess.

Izuku: That same day I ran into All Might himself after he saved me, from the Sludge Villain.

Ochaco: The same one that attacked me and Tsu?

Izuku: Yes. I asked him if I could be a hero without a quirk. And He said these exact words. "I really want to tell you you can. I really want to help you. But there are too many villains that cannot be beaten without a quirk. Even then I still want to tell you not to give up. But I'm sorry, I don't think it's really possible to be a hero without a quirk. I really am sorry." He really did sound sincere, to be fair. But for a while I gave up.

They looked hurt.

Izuku: But I decided to give my analysis to Pro Heroes. I found a forum the Defenders use. I sent them some, they were impressed and they invited me to help setup a Maggia raid. That's when I first met them face to face. They decided to train me to be a hero. I can't thank them enough.

Ocahco: You are a hero Izuku. If it not been for you. We would probably be dead.

Tsuyu: Yes. You are already a hero in our eyes.

Izuku: Thank you.

They leaned over and kissed me. We went back to our dinner.

End Of Chapter.