Attention

(Normal AU, Tenko is a  popular actor, and Touya is his Manager.)

"Touya~"
Tenko whined, meanwhile Touya was trying to read his book in peace, But Tenko was desperate for attention.
"Touya~ I want attentionnnn" He kept saying, Touya was starting to get annoyed
"Shut up." Touya spoke, And Tenko was not having it. "TOUYA!" Tenko yelled, cue Touya slapping his book shut. "What the fuck do you want?" The white-haired man said aggressively, Tenko could tell he was furious, Damn. All he did was call out his name.
"Touya, I already told you. I'm bored and I want attention!" Tenko said cheerfully. "Tsk, I'm not giving you attention, in your dreams." Touya said, opening his book up again to find the page he was on. Tenko was mad now, All he wanted was attention. So he did what he would do in this scenario.

"Ah~ Touya~" Tenko moaned. Touya looked at him with wide eyes, and smirked. "So you really wanna play that game, hm?" Tenko nodded excitedly with closed eyes.
"Adorable." was all Touya could think of, "You know, as a popular actor you really shouldn't try to sleep with your Manager?~" Touya said seductively. "But I want to, Touya, I want you to fuck me. I want your huge cock to fill me up until I pass out." The Black-haired actor looked at his manager with eyes filled with excitement. Touya smirked at him. Laid him down, and got on top of him. Tenko giggled, "For such a serious actor, who has starred in dramas and crime movies, You act like a child." Touya teased, as Tenko moaned softly, literally anything could make the actor below him moan, especially biting his neck, it was so sensitive, he always covered it up so it wouldn't affect him during shooting a scene for movies. It was his only weakness, and Touya adored it. Touya stared at his thin body, undressing him with his eyes. Tenko noticed, "Mmmh, If you want me naked then you can just ask." He said playfully, wiggling out of his clothes. To Touya, everything was perfect.

The love of his life, Naked under him, and him about to fuck the living hell out of his little toy. Touya put his finger into his ass, Tenko moaned, Touya put a second finger, Scissoring him, Damn. Tenko was already a mess, Moaning loudly, Touya pulled his finger out, Tenko whined. "Why did you take them out~" Tenko pouted. Touya just chuckled softly, and flipped him over. And he took his pants and boxers off.

Touya lined up his dick with Tenko's entrance and pushed his full length into him. Earning a loud moan from the boy below him, It was fucking adorable. "T-Touya-" Tenko was interrupted by Touya thrusting into him, Earning another moan. It was so satisfying for Touya to hear all his moans. Oh, he would record it just to listen to it all day.

Anyway, Touya kept thrusting into the raven-haired boy trying to find his sweet spot. It really wasn't long until he found it. "O-Oh! Touya~! R-Right there! More! More!" Tenko exclaimed. Tsh, It was so cute. "S-Shit! I-I have to cum- T-Touya please!" Tenko suddenly cried out, Touya chuckled. "Mm, Go ahead Tenko~" Touya said seductively, Tenko let out a sigh of relief as his white liquid spewed all over their bedsheet. Touya came as well, and pulled out, with Tenko whining because of the emptiness. "Now how will I walk tomorrow for the shooting!" Tenko cried "You said you wanted attention. Don't blame me for trying to make you feel good, Tenko. Besides, I'll cancel it. The crew needs a break from shooting all month." Touya said calmly. "Alright." Tenko sighed.

A/N:
Oh gosh this was trash, anyway I really hoped you liked it! I really get inspired by other writers! And don't be shy to comment on any new fanfics! (I'll take any Shigaraki Ships-)
Bye everyone! And stay safe!
PS: Friend wanted to be included in the fanfic, Your welcome Blurry :D
Word count: 688

~Paperie.