Episode 4

Chris POV
Chris POV

Kylie woke us up with a start. "AAAAH!" I instinctively get in to my defensive stance. I realize I cannot. I look down at my handcuffs and everything comes back to me with a start. 
"Quick, come over here," Kylie points to the window," I see Private 07!"
"What do you expect me to do, gnaw through these handcuffs?"
"Oh, I forgot." Kylie scurries over and blows the cuffs to smithereens. I hurry over to the window just in time to see Jeffrey jump. Off the cliff.
"NO!" I scream," Quick, let's wake up the squad."

Jeffrey POV
Jeffrey POV

The familiar clunk of my hook grabbing on to something was greatly comforting. I hung, suspended for a few seconds, gathering my breath. I looked up and saw I had hit the target. The ski lift was moving steadily faster with my added weight. (THAT DOES NOT MEAN I AM FAT, HELEN) I slowly brought myself up until I was level with the seats. I climbed on. Only I wasn't alone. The other passenger threw a punch at me that made me trip and stumble. He tried to push me off the edge, but I used his momentum and instead pushed him to his unpleasant death. I looked down and winced. Time to get going. 

Kevin POV
Kevin POV

Oh, I'm so hungry. 
TBC