Chapter 1

Throughout history there have been many great empires and perhaps one of the first great empires to have ever been known was Ancient Egypt. Appeared in Africa by the Nile river, a dynasty full of statues, monuments, and pyramids dedicated to their polytheistic faith. The people of this empire, the Egyptians had many things to take pride in such as vast wealth and noble bearing. But no empire is perfect no matter how great and the worst flaw that the empire of Egypt possessed was that it was an empire that had been built on the backs of slaves.

The royal dynasty of Egypt permitted slavery and saw it as a way of life. So for many decades, Egyptians had been capturing and enslaving two types of people who resided in the same continent as them.

First it was the Hebrews. Commonly lived in Canaan, believers of a monotheistic faith, descendants of the great Abraham, and God's chosen people. Some came to Egypt seeking refuge due to harsh environments that they could not live with while others were taken to Egypt against their will. Either way they all ended up with the same out come and that was to become slaves of the Egyptians. Though worked and beaten like mules daily, the lot of them never gave up hope that their God would somehow deliver them to freedom.

The second race of people they enslaved were the Nubians. They came from Nubia an ancient region in Northeastern Africa which like Egypt was a great empire as well. Unfortunately this led to a long time war between them with for many years. Eventually Egypt invaded Nubia and although the Nubians fought back in the end their home was destroyed. Even worse, as Nubia was being ransacked a good number of it's citizens were captured by the enemy.

The Hebrews and the Nubians were treated no better than dogs or cattle. Forced to work day in and day out in the hot sun without any form of payment, suffering brutal whippings and lashings from task masters, women raped and violated, even the children were not spared from these hardships. But their cries of agony and torment did not once move the hearts of the pharaohs who ruled over them and the most vile of them all was Pharaoh Precht. He was everything that was expected of a pharaoh. Proud, strong, fearsome, and regal but he was also cruel, power mad, remorseless. In his mind the slaves were not even human beings. Just sub creatures who existed for one purpose and one purpose alone, to serve him. To worship him. To see him as a God.

To many Egyptians he was a God or the very least a messenger of the Gods. To the Hebrews he was the devil. To the Nubians he was a tyrant. But whatever they thought of him, no one in all of Egypt would dare do anything to intentionally displease the pharaoh for they knew if they did then it would most likely be the last thing they would ever do in this world. They were all too afraid to do anything against him. However everyone has their breaking point even slaves and one day Precht pushed a slave to his which in turn would cause his destiny to be forever changed in the future.

It all started one day when Precht was observing the construction being done to another large idol dedicated to the Egyptian God know as Ra. The heat of that day had been most dreadful so he took a moment to rest in the shade and that was when he caught sight of a Hebrew woman weaving fabric for her mistress. She was called Levy and despite being a slave who worked in the sun and dirt, she possessed remarkable beauty and grace. Her loveliness held something that the pharaoh had not seen in either his queen or his concubines, both of which he had now become bored with. At once he lusted for her.

"Woman!" He called to her. "Come here to me."

She stopped her work and trembled as she approached him.

"Yes." She said with her face to the ground.

"Look upon your pharaoh woman!" He demanded.

She did as she was told. He made a grin that was sicking and lecherous.