TRAILER

STATUS: CLOSED

STATUS: CLOSED

E X A M P L E

(Please be extremely patient while requesting a book trailer. I can take up to an entire month sometimes and sometimes, maybe a day or two).

I currently have ONE empty slot remaining starting from mid-July

1. @ArshdeepSMultani

2. @Shreya_VA

3.

[PAYMENT: A permanent follow + credit in the description of your book + shout-out on your profile as an announcement (tag me) + subscribe to my YouTube channel].

(Genres accepted: Romance, Mystery, Thriller, Fantasy).

FORM:

Book Title:
Author Name:
Genre:
Short-Summary:
Mood:
Trailer Type [ i) Title Announcement or Book Trailer ii)Text or video based]:
Text you'd like to see in the trailer:
If it's video based, what kind of scenes would you like?
What text would you like to see with the video trailer?
Music Preference:
Anything else:
Password:

***

Important Note:-
i) I reserve the right to deny a request on any grounds, but it'll mainly be because you haven't given a detailed description.
ii) I may reach out to via DM for more information if necessary.
iii) Trust me with the process and take my suggestions into consideration before shutting me down.
iv) Except for the music, I own the final product and I reserve the right to upload the same on YouTube and any other platform(s).
v) You are not allowed to use these book trailers for commercial purpose unless you have written consent from me and the music needs to be licensed.
vi) You are not allowed to alter or edit the book trailer in any way.
vii) If you want a book trailer for commercial purposes, kindly message me or drop an email at authorgraceclarke@gmail.com
viii) By requesting a book trailer here, you are agreeing to all of the above terms and conditions.

comviii) By requesting a book trailer here, you are agreeing to all of the above terms and conditions