Awkward meet

At seoul fivestar hotel,sana was in front of mic and was singing song "TT acoustic version ".

As soon as the song ended, the applause started getting louder.
Those sitting people started praising sana and saying "what a beautiful voice ,she is also beautiful".

sana gave flying kiss to the sitting people.Sana looked no less than a princess wearing a crown on her head.
people  sitting there  started saying once more! once more!.
Seeing this sana said in her sweet voice  "thank you so much all and love u all."

After that sana was going to washroom but in her way she bumped into a handsome boy .He was none other than jungkook ,a famous  actor .jungkook was there in that hotel for shooting movie.

sana had fallen then she saw that someone had helped her to get up

Are you okay? The one who helped her asked.
Sana had completely lost her heart.Anyway, how can one not lose because whoever held his hand is handsome and successful actor  JUNGKOOK ,glowing eyes,light brown hair,handsome face.Whoever sees him
, forgets his world for a while.
"I am fine ,thankyou" sana said nervously!
"Madam ,you should walk carefully ,and you didn't got hurt na?are you okay?"JUNGKOOK asked her smilingly ...
"Btw, my name is JUNGKOOK ,

the film is being shot so this all happened..

He put forward his hand and told sana about it.
" Hy ,I am sana .... Iam a medical student "
After this all sana thinking today it's really an awesome day for her because she met her favourite actor .

"So you are medical student ...nice to meet you sana ...but I have to go now....I hope we meet again future doctor   "-
Having said this Jungkook went to the director.

After leaving the washroom, Sana went to the lift to go to home Then she saw that someone has messaged her.So all her attention went to that message.
"Hello sana I got to know that tae is shooting in the hotel you are now ...can you please click a pic of him"
She was so engrossed in replying to her sister DAHYUN that she
did not even know that someone is coming in front of her ....

As soon as the reply sent  button  is tapped

She bumped into someone...when she openned her eyes ,
She saw someone is on top of her....
and their lips met.....

In the midst of all this there was a lady in that corridor ,she was reporter of love channel ...she took advantage of it..clicked the picture of both....And she went away so that no one would suspect her..tae help sana to get up and said " Miss ,if you are out of your dream ...can you give me side?

"Aw,yes sorry,I should have  been careful,thankyou" sana said this shyly and she went away and started to think "how rude!!! Huh!!  he could have said this sweetly

"Aw,yes sorry,I should have  been careful,thankyou" sana said this shyly and she went away and started to think "how rude!!! Huh!!  he could have said this sweetly...I don't know what dahyun sees in him ....oh god please don't make him to meet me again.... omg wait why kiss ..🤦😭Ohnooooo..

"Today I have bad day ,firstly I fought with director and now this shameless girl...."-TAE walked to the director's office while speaking in his own words

Author note-
How could they know that  both of them who donot like to see each other ,will get used  to each other later....💜