Chapter 1

💭-thinking
"Blah"-speaking
"Speaking german" (will change between this back to regular speech when everyone understands each other)

With that he opened a portal beneath me and wished me luck.

________________________________________________________________________________

☆Izuku POV☆

After I fell through the portal and stopped screaming, I looked around and saw on one side there was heavily forested? Forest and the other side was a giant wall. I could just barely see over it but there was like an old city or village type place. Then all of a sudden a boy with long purple-ish burgundy hair, one violet eye and one red eye with a slit and a scar on his forehead just above his left eye fell through a portal and is falling beside me.

"Seeing as you just fell through a portal like I did, I'm guessing your situation is kinda like mine?" I asked.

He nodded yes.

"Are you able to land safely?" I questioned.

"Yeah I will be fine getting to the ground, will you be okay?" he replied and questioned.

I nodded yes.

☆Tanjiro POV☆

I grabbed my sword and said, "Water breathing, Ninth form: Splashing water flow."

And I made my way to the ground.

I looked up and saw the green hair boy shoot fire from his hands, landing on the ground.

I turned to him and asked, "How did you do that? are you are an upper moon?" Then I thought wait he couldn't be an upper moon, but he could have the abilities of one seeing as he is not burning.

He replied, "no I'm not a... upper moon? It's my quirk?"

I was confused.

"What's a quirk?" I asked him.

☆Izuku POV☆

I have seen the purple hair boy use his sword to do some water teleportation. I was fascinated, but then I remembered I was still falling so I used my fire element to fly down. The boy turned to asking how I did what I did and if I was an upper moon. I was confused. What's an upper moon and does he not know of quirks. I told him it was my quirk and he shot me a confused look asking what a quirk was.

"A quirk is a superhuman ability people are born with where I come from only about 80% of the population get them though," I answered.

He replied, "Oh well you I don't have a quirk what I have are called breathing techniques. It's a swordsmanship style practiced where you use nichirin blades to slay demons. I myself am a demon, but I don't eat people."

He was so intriguing.

"By the way my name is Izuku Midoriya," I said, stretching my hand to shake his.

"Tanjiro Kamado," he said, smiling.

☆No one POV☆

They both💭 He looks cute.

They were brought out of their thoughts and staring by a shaking in the ground. Tanjiro sniffed the air. He looked as if he was about to throw up.

"What was that?" Izuku inquired.

"I don't know but they smell horrible. They smell like rotting flesh and blood," Tanjiro replied.

"...They? As in more than one? Can you pinpoint how many there are?" Izuku questioned.

Tanjiro sniffed again.

"Four."

As soon as he said that four naked, giant people came rushing at them from different directions.