Chapter 1: Tragis

Y/N suddenly grabbed KP's hair and quietly whispered, " i'm getting a divorce.. ". Y/N proceeded to jump in the oven.

Y/N ISNT LIKE OTHER GIRLS.

Y/N IS SPECIAL AND HAS A BLACK HOODIE AND A GREEN OVEN :smirk_cat:

Y/N WAKES UP EVERY MORNING AND THROWS HER HAIR IN A MESSY BUN BEFORE LOOKING AT HER BLUE VIBRANT ORBS IN THE MIRROR.

Y/N ALWAYS VIOLENTLY PUNCHES A HOLE IN HER WALL, THEN PROCEEDS TO HUG THE GREEN OVEN.

Y/N ALWAYS UNPLUGS HER OVEN BEFORE BRINGING IT TO THE ROOF OF HER APARTMENT COMPLEX AND SINGING FIGHT SONG AT HER ENEMIES.

Y/N always goes to school alone. Y/N doesn't have any friends, they all turned into blue ovens. Y/N is always home alone, because her parents aren't home. They turned into blue ovens as well... qwq

THAT WAS UNTIL Y/NS BULLY BECAME HER STEP BROTHER AND SHE MOVED INTO A THICC ASS MANSION.

Y/N suddenly hears a quiet whisper behind her back. It is one of her ex-friends standing behind her... unplugged from the wall. Because Y/N's friend is an oven, Y/N decides to continue her habit of bringing an oven to the roof of the apartment complex, and suddenly starts to sing fight song louder than ever.

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG!!!!

TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG!!!!!

The scene becomes dramatic, as Y/N sings louder. Y/N's voice kept cracking. The echoes of her voice cracks could be heard throughout the city. Y/N suddenly throws her ex-friend off the roof of the apartment complex. By pure chance, Y/N's ex-friend happened to fall on a trampoline.

That was when y/n woke up in a room she had never seen before...where was she? THE BLUE OVENS SECRET HIDE OUT GASP. was she kidnapped? yes- but her hair was still in a messy bun as she looked dramatically up at the blue ovens and started singing believer by imagine dragons.

Y/N's ex friend than joins in her singing the song as they duet horribly while fighting in hand to hand combat.

Suddenly, by pure chance again, the police happened to show up at Y/N's door. After all, she had tried to commit aliven't on a poor blue oven. Y/N proceeded to sing, as the police kicked her door down. The police had arrived at the roof. Y/N suddenly stopped singing and turned around. Y/N started to explain how different she was, how special and amazing she was.. The police couldn't give a darn about it and handcuffed Y/N. Suddenly, Y/N started to fly and jumped off the building towards the trampoline. The scene was extremely dramatic, as Y/N started to sing Titanium while falling.

This is when all of the sudden the surroundings go dark and all Y/N hears is "THIS Y/N STORY IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY RAID SHADOW LEGENDS-" AND THAN IT CUTS TO A COMMERCIAL BREAK??? this time when y/n wakes up she is on the beach in the sand as she has the horrible relization, THIS IS THE FAN PLEADED FOR BEACH EPISODE????