Chapter 40: Are You Ready?

Hunnie 🧖🏻‍♀️

Bahm came up from under the blanket and kissed at my jawline before retreating to my side. He was still wearing the black sweats and I could see the hardness easily through it. I could even feel it running and poking against my thighs.

"Don't worry about him" he said pushing down his member. As if, he could read my mind.

"Are you sure?" I whispered to him, still laying on my back, and watching him prop his self on his elbows besides me.

He tensed up his body and moved his eyes around the room as if he was thinking. I've been wondering myself, when he would ask me to mate with him again....

"Yeah...I'm sure" he said breaking into a smile that showed all his teeth.

He came to see me as soon as I arrived home from the academy. Tenn brought me home and I was able to shower thankfully before he came over.

His now sweaty, curly hairs were sticking to the top of his forehead and making him look extra adorable. I reached my hand out under the blanket and gently brushed his abs. He grabbed my hands and brought it all over his chest and down to the waist line of his sweats.

I've been wanting to touch his chiseled body. His muscles were so ripped and defined. Reminiscing about the way he held me down earlier before I went out for drinks with my friends.

He grinned at me as I played with the band of his waistline and brought his hands all along both of my breast, sliding my nipples through his long fingers.

"Do you like my touches, Hunnie?" He asked.

"Mhm" I said, with my hands retreating off of him and shaking my head.

I was a bit nervous to even do anything to him. I wasn't experienced at all and he already has pleasured me more times than I can count since I've met him.

"Im gunna sleep here with you tonight," he says and I could see his right hand moving down inside his pants.

A hot chill climbs up my spine instantly. I want him.

"I want to help you." I whisper to him and turn on my side.

"No, not yet....I don't think you are ready to take me." He says, still rubbing his hands down his shaft.

I rubbed my knee up against his groin under the blanket and he groans.

"But....I mean...I can make you ready. If you trust me"

He said through his teeth and looking down at his erection. He had almost a restraint in his voice and his eyes were dark under the moonlight. Making me want it even more.

My breath hitched, but I shrugged my shoulders in acceptance. I watched him bite his top lip and bring his hand out from his pants.

He caressed my face and ran his hands along the curves of my body. I could feel my hairs stand up at his touches.

He gently pushes my body to lay back down on my back, and burys his face into my neck where my mark was healing.

"Oh Hunnie, how I've missed you so much.." he says.

"I've been craving you, for a long... time." He nibbles.

He brought his body over mines and ran his hands down to my core, rubbing at the entrance. He then brought his hand over my clit and rubbed me while kissing my lips passionately. Sucking all the oxygen out of me.

Before I knew it, I felt two fingers entering my already soaked canal. My body tensed as I feel my walls adjusting to his intrusion.

He continued kissing me and picks up his pace. Smashing his lips against mine.

His fingers were sliding in and out of me with ease, curling them up and hitting my g-spot over and over again.

I couldn't hold back the whimpering. The thrusting was making my eyes roll back and had me opening my legs wider for more access.

My body was on the tip of releasing and I wrapped my legs around him and it brought him closer to my body. I could hear the slippery and bubbly noises that was coming from down below.

"Before you come... Im going to put it in." Bahm leans over and whispers into my ears, before licking it.

My body shuddered at the words. Remembering the pain the first time, sent a chill down my spine.

Bahm was lowering his head to my breast, lapping away around my areola and capturing my nipples in his mouth.

He grasped my nipples in between his teeth and and started to rapidly thrust his fingers in repeatedly.

He was hitting all types of nerves as my body began to quiver underneath him and my breathing was coming out ragged. The pace he was going at was driving me wild.

I couldn't hold back the feeling anymore. I was starting to hear my juices gurgling, as he shoved his two fingers in deeply. I was going to explode all over his fingers, I could feel it.

"Mmmmm" he groaned out with my breast still in his mouth.

His free hand pulled his sticky cock out from his pants and I could feel it touch my stomach as he continued thrusting his fingers deep inside of me.

"Ahh!" I yelped out as he removed his fingers and thrusted his tip inside my core.

"Are you ok?." He stopped all his movements and brought his head up to meet my eyes.

I nodded my head and he gently threw both of my arms around his neck. I gripped him tightly and he began to plunge in deeper.

I was shaking slightly in pain. It stung and burnt.

His slow and soft thrusting was starting to feel somewhat better, but it was still burning me. I bagan biting the inside of my lips and gripping onto his shoulders tightly.

He brought one hand down to stimulate my clit and the other hand was above my head and gripping onto my sheets.

Deep and husky growls were leaving his chest as he moaned away in satisfaction. The noises he was making was making my pleasure peak. His soft whines were turning me on. I've never known of men moaning so sensually like this.

I hugged at his neck a bit tighter and he picked up the pace he was thrusting at. Ramming into my core,

I was on the verge of tears.

The pleasure was rapidly building and by the sound of his moans and grunts I could tell he was at his peak as well.

"Ahh...Hunnie! FÚCK!"

My teeth started to tingle and my gums felt irritated...

Witchy World's Lost AlphaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara