Chapter 1: The Quirk

~Hello My Polars, here is the first chapter of this book, hope you like it~
————————————————————-
𝒶𝓀𝓊𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝒫𝒪𝒱

Here I was, practically vibrating in my seat. It was the day where I found out my quirk. Me, mom and dad were sitting in the waiting room, ready for our name to be called. "We're ready for the bakugo's", said one of the doctors.

She lead us into the office, where we sat down on the guest chairs. My father was rubbing my back, making me less nervous then I already was, with a smile on his face, I smiled back to him then turned my attention back to the doctor. "So what's my quirk!?", I said/yelled. The doctor looked at the screen in pure shock. 'Wha- No one has ever had any quirk like this before', The doctor thought still with a shocked expression on her face.

"What is doctor?", My mother asked with a slight hint of worry and anger. "Oh yes, yes, Sorry. Well it says here that little katsuki's quirk here is called 'Ink', he can shoot over 5 gallons of Ink out of his mouth, he can also harden it or move it wherever he wants", The doctor says. I sit there in shock and excitement.

"W-What?", Mother studders. I look at father and he looks really happy for me, on the other hand, mother looks at me with disgust in her eyes. My face falls a little. 'Why did she look like that at me?'. I look back at the doctor just as soon as she starts talking again. "The drawbacks are, if he uses it for more then 30 minutes, he will start coughing up little bits of ink, oh yeah, and he will cry ink", The doctor finishes, and bids us a good day.

We get up and head to the door when all of the sudden I feel a sharp pain in my back. "O-ow", I gasp in pain. I look up to see my mom with a grin on her face. She pinched my back really hard, hard enough to see a red mark.

𝒯𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅 𝓉ℴ 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓎 𝓰ℴ𝓉 𝒽ℴ𝓂ℯ

Once we got home, my dad went into the kitchen to make dinner for a celebration. Little did I know my mom was in the corner of the room with a fork in her hand. She slowly walk towards me grinning like a manic. She covered my mouth with her hand and stabbed my thigh with the fork. "This scar will tell you you are useless, you here me, useless", She whispered into my ear in a sickly calm voice. I nodded and she eventually went to her room.

I thought about that word for 2 months, what did it mean?. I went to my computer and typed in the definition of useless. It said "Not fulfilling or not expected to achieve the intended purpose or desired outcome"

I gasped in shock, I felt hot tears rolling down my face as I read it over and over again hoping that is not what it meant. My father, Masaru Bakugo came in to say goodnight to me, but all he found was ball curled up on the bed with ink stained cheeks.

"Katsuki? What's wrong?", he said in the most calm voice he could speak in.
"A-a-am I u-useless?", I said in a shaky voice. Father looked shocked that I said this. He soon regained his composure and said "Of course not, baby boy. You're not useless". He put his hand on my back and rubbed for about 15 minutes till I fell asleep.

Time skip 1 year later

It has been a whole year since I got my quirk and it was the worst year of my life.
Flashback

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢, 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙬𝙖𝙭, 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨, 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙. 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩'𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 "𝘿𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙄𝙏, 𝙆𝘼𝙏𝙎𝙐𝙆𝙄. 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙈𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝘿𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏...𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀 𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝘿𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂!!! 𝙎𝙃𝙐𝙏 𝙐𝙋, 𝙆𝘼𝙏𝙎𝙐𝙆𝙄!!!!", 𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚.