Part two 🤪🤟(smut)

Lil peep was very flexible, so he turned into a pretzel and started licking himself.

After peepy boi was all cleaned, he rode his tricycle to the nearest drugs store to get skittles. Once he got to the drug store, he parked his tricycle outside and started skipping his way into the drug store. He made his way to the skittle aisle. The skittles were $7.83, but peepy boi only had $4.20. Peepy bois only solution was to rob the store. There was about 79 people in the store but peepy boi wasn't scared, because he had a ak-47. Lil peep walked up to the cashier to pay. "7.83 is your total" the cashier said. "No bruv " peep pulls out his machine gun out of his pocket and shoots multiple bullets and the cashier until the he was disintegrated. Peepy boi turns around and shoots every single person in the store and least 5 times in the no-no square. He then takes his skittles and gently places them in a bag. He starts skipping out of the store singing "y-yoUr MY dream GOrl." Then he hops on his tricycle and rides home.

Once he got back home, he opened the door and saw dixie laying on the bed in lingerie covered in shart. "Hey bby" Dixie said seductively. Peepy bois pp went boing and ripped a hole through his tight skirt. He took off his clothes and lined his 14 foot cockadoodle up with dixies hairy chooch. He inserted the mega penis all the way in, and it was so long it started coming out of her nostrils. "Ughh FASTERRRRRR" Dixie moaned. Peepy boi did not like how she was demanding him so he took his hands and gripped her throat tightly. She started turning purple and couldn't breathe. She his pp to tell him to stop but instead peepy boi started flinging her across the room while she was hanging on to his pp. "STAWP BBY" Dixie yelled but peepy boi didn't listen, eventually she hit the wall and fell to the ground. She broke all the bones in her body and knocked out all her teeth. "Sowwy bby girl, I couldn't control myself" peep said. Dixie couldn't talk so all that came out was "y-y-you c-could s-s-s-save 15% m-m-m-more o-on c-c-c-car i-i-insurance w-w-when y-y-y-you s-switch t-t-to g-g-geico"

peep called a ambulance and told them she came in like a wrecking ball.