Chapter 3

||Jennifer||
When Martha and myself went into school we headed to our lockers where our other friend,Steven,was stood.
"Hey Steven" Martha said happily.
"Hey Martha,Jennifer"
"Hey"
There was also a disadvantage to having our lockers next to each other, it was also where the popular people would ever make out,gossip about the latest fashion,or just make fun of what you wear. What a joy. Not.
Just then the most popular boys walked in with swag. As they made there way other to where there lockers were I could name all of them,
On the left there was Adam who was the youngest,he was in a year below.
Then there was his older brother Josh who was in my year like the others.
On the right side was Chad.
Next to him was Bradley.
I know, I know who could be in the middle? Well he was Jared the biggest player of them all. When I was about to look away Jared made eye contact with me. I looked at his chocolate brown orbs as he looked into my crystal blue ones.
Once I realised I was gawping at him I closed my mouth . that I didn't even notice I had opened. I was going to look away again when he winked at me. Me. Of all people. Of all girls he winked at me. Ugh seriously and that isn't even the worst part I blush just because of one stupid wink. He obviously noticed because he smirked, what a way to boost his ego.