7|Second chance

Kun was hesitant to leave the younger behind with the principal. But he was a medical worker so he was more prioritized to his work when its about lives. 

Parking his car at the reserved area for staff, he walked out taking his lab coat and his bag along with him. Calmly walking up to the main entrance, he was greeted with his section staff running around panicked as if there was a fire. His observing the surrounding was interrupted when a receptionist called him and informed him about their CEO's arrival and he is being called.

On his way out of their changing room, Kun bumped into his friend's doctor who was looking stressed but had a smile liting upon seeing him.

"Hyung, we were waiting for you," Bangchan said as he dragged the male along with him.

"Chan, what happened? Surgeon-nim is here?" Kun asked confused.

"Yes, he is. But that's not the case. We have a complicated case, it's a third case female, was in their 9th month but they met up with an accident. She then got her labor but upon arriving here lost her consciousness. The impact of the accident was severe leaving her pelvic bones crushed. So no way to perform a c-section, but she's unconscious to push. the child is lacking oxygen." Chan said as both of them entered the labor room. 

~~~

The case was worsening to a point where all those medical workers in that room filled with equipment were just helplessly watching the young lady and the small life inside her falling to death. They were helpless and taking a risk was one of the last options. But Kun was not going to let that Holter monitor lie down into a straight line. He was also having a small life inside him. His insistence as a mother was sowing at the moment more than just a nurse.

Busting his way inside the CEO's office he saw the man looking at the computer screen. Gaining his attention by opening the door like that Kun didn't waste a second to explain the situation down at the ICU and asked the Surgeon to risk it by doing the c-section. The man refused clearly but Kun was begging him while stating positive outcomes. 

The man gave in to their best employee that is really close to him, all the way from his home town this guy was with him, he saw him first at a practical test from a university and he was lucky enough to scout the talented hardworking male for his own medical chain.

Kun had his first-ever appointment in the JINHIT INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL, KOREA and he was all the staff's favorite at a go, his influence on the CEO Doc. Kim Seokjin made his appointment in Thailand very simple. He was one of the most senior staff to last on only two branches of his own will even after being one of the youngest. The CEO definitely had his favorites and Kun was that among all the head nurses in their entire medical chain and his lovely Husband Doc. Kim Namjoon will be that among Doctors.

The surgery was performed for 3 hours. Kun was defiantly the one who assisted the CEO or like all the staffs call him the Surgeon-nim. The child was taken out safely and healthy. The mother was needed ICU assistance for her serious wounds and yet to be conscious. The risk was worth it. All the staff had gotten an incident to remember because of all the prayers they had for the life of the Child and the mother.

~~~

Opening his eyes to a familiar selling Kun felt his body giving up with energy to look around. Eyelids closing on their own he let the fluid that's been injected into his IV reserve take over. 

Kun was having a hard time turning around and being in a comfortable position. Why is his queen-sized soft cozy bed feeling small and rough? He was still tired and didn't want to open his eyes. But two familiar voices speaking were not letting him slip back to his dreamland. He opened his left eye annoyed by the voices and because of the bright light, closed it the second he opened it. But when the voices were becoming clearer, he opened his eyes only to find the boring white ceiling, not his gray ceiling with aesthetic designs.