chaptetr 1

"goodbye my dearest parents ! i'll see you when i get home !" i said as i left the door to my humble abode

BANG !

awh damn it..

where am i ??

this isn't my workplace, this isn't,, in fact where even is this?!?!?! shit.

"WELCOME TO RADIATOR SPRINGS" i hear a very american sounding person speak at me

"fucking where ??" i say as i look up to see a...

an ugly fucking car ??

Did this rusty piece of shit just talk to me ??

surely this is a dream of some sort.

surely this isn't real.

looking around, taking in my surroundings, i realise i am no where near my home. i mean,, at least it looks kind of pretty.. i guess. the small town in front of me looks a bit of a shithole but it is what it is i guess. i just hope the people in there are nice. and not as,, odd as this car speaking to me.

in fact, exven the cars look a bit odd. i'm not even going to question it at this point.

walking into the town, i got a lot of stares, from a lot of cars.

why? you may ask .

because i have legs. you'd think being transported into their universe would turn me into a car also, but no.

it's not all bad though, i quite like having legs.

after wandering around for a while, i head back to where i came from (not the womb). there seemed to be a ruckus outside a shop of some sort called "flo's V8 Cafe".

i headed over to the commotion. oh it's that rusty piece of crap i saw earlier, along with a red car with 95 on it (perhaps a race car?) and a pretty blue porsche.

"SALLY HOW COULD YOU?!" the red one screamed, "I LOVED YOU, BITCH, I THOUGHT ID NEVER STOP LOVING YOU, BITCH."

"Lightning i didn't mean it! it was an accident! a simple slip up! please forgive me, i love you lightning mcqueen." the blue one said.

This is kind of entertaining, i may be being pretty nosy but i'm not missing out on this lol.

"GO SAY THAT TO MATER, YOU FILTHY WHORE" the red one, presumably lightning, replied.

all the while, rusty mcrusterton just sat there looking like the idiot he probably is.

and now it's gone quiet.

too quiet.

yikes.

----

thanks for reafing the first chapter. it is very well written, i know. i hiope you look forwars to the rest of the story xx