062

* 

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★
★  ★°★ .  *  ඞ  ° .  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  . • °   .  *¸ .  ★ ° :. :. . ¸ . ● ¸  °  ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★¸ .

after coming to terms with the fact that ilha did indeed leave them, gyuri and hendery decided to go play at a small arcade in the mall, completely forgetting about miyoung and yangyang.

"yah, take that!"

"gyu, you're gonna crush my finger!"

"sorry not sorry, babe. i'm here to win!"

and win she did. it was only air hockey, but the girl was quite competitive considering she and her sisters used to steal money from their mom's pocketbook and sneak away to a rusted arcade near their school. gyuri was fairly competitive in nature, but when it came to air hockey...

"yes! see, your finger's fine."

"you broke my nail—"

gyuri took his hand in hers and slapped it, grinning cutely when hendery gasped. "what the hell?"

the girl shrugged and folded her hands behind her back as she spun around to face the boy behind her. "my mom used to do that when my sisters and i got hurt. i don't know, it helps?"

in a weird way, it kind of did. the boy completely forgot about the broken nail and was now focused on the short sting in the back of his hand. "you're a terrible husband."

"you love me."

on their way around the arcade, giggling and searching for another game to play, the couple stumbled upon a 'no smoking' sigh. it was such a normal thing to pass, but for some reason, it made the blonde all jittery.

after moving in with hendery and yang, gyuri was informed that she wasn't allowed to smoke in the apartment because 1. basic health rules and regulations. and 2. hendery was quite allergic to cigarette smoke.

when the girl realized the pink-haired boy was also looking at the sign, she let out a pointed sigh. "the sacrifices i make..."

laughter flooded the space beside her, and gyuri smiled when she felt a nudge on her arm. hendery was shaking his head with his eyes closed for dramatic effect. "i know... now you'll live longer."

grinning at how quickly he'd caught on to her sarcastic humor, the blonde nudged her boyfriend and tossed an arm around him. "damn. unfortunate."