Ages of chareters

In this AU the people who have been teleaported to diffrent corners of the world have not aged, this rule dose not applie to: Dream, SapNap and George. This is because there was a malfuntion when they were moved. Also, because there are so few bioms in this world George, not having a blood connection to anyone was not telaported with anyone and also making him stay in L'ManBurg because he could not be paired with anyone. [There is a plot to this and not them just finding people, this isn't a new type of pokemon wanna be plot ok!].
Bioms include: Mountain range biom, birtch tree biom, jungle biom, plains biom, spurce biom, dark oak forest biom (L'Manburg is here), and the standered oak forest.

Ages:
Key- Before= before everyone was telaported, After= when you meet them as of now, and they have been gone for ten years

SapNap: Before- 8, After- 18
Dream: Before- 6, After- 16
George: Before- 7, After- 17
Foolish: Before- 16
Puffy: Before- 35
RanBoo: Before- 25
Tubbo: Before- 23
Michael: Estimated to be 4-6
Tommy: Before- 21
Wilbur: Before- 33
TechNoBlade: Before- 28
Philza: (secretly imortal) looks- 50
JackManifold: Before- 26
(The Eggpire, + Skeppy is not included due to the fact that they are not truly put into the plot, they will be included in book two if I finish this.)

Sorry, what does A/n mean?
A/N: Also/ No, /= means? Ayup/not today, /=or.  Answer/not, /= or. TF DOES IT MEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!?!!? Anyway, sorry for the late updates I'm working on chapter eight, will be out very soon!
Wed, 23, Jun, 2021
-Livvy <3