✦𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 10: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

(A/n- Kinda Long ig? Depends how fast you read LOL)

Chapter 10: The Truth

"Yea...I loved you too."
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Five's POV:

"Wakey wakey eggs and BAKEY!!" I hear Klaus yelling across the hall while ringing a bell.
Jesus christ why does he have to be so loud?
I get up and and look at my surroundings. Where's Eight? I see a note on my nightstand.

"𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝗗𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆! 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮❤︎" -𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

I sighed, I need to find Eight I know she can handle herself but I love her and need to make sure she is okay.
"We are not having this discussion." I hear Luther say.
"He popped his cherry! Now you're gonna have
to marry her!" Klaus shouted. Ew what the fuck.
Thank god I was passed out so I didn't have to hear...Luther...
I got up and brushed my teeth.

"Uh, important family business. Meet me downstairs, okay? And, Luther... No dilly-dallying, all right? Chop, chop!" Klaus says.
I splash water on my face, alright here we go.
I blinked downstairs to the kitchen sitting next to Luther.

"Jesus. Who do I gotta kill to get a decent cup of coffee?" I said tasting the coffee I stole from Luther.
"Can we get started?" Luther asked annoyed. Jesus he looked like death.

"Anyone seen any of the others? Y/n? Diego? Allison? No?" Klaus asked.
"Well Eight left a note saying all three of them went somewhere." I said. Honestly I'm scared what if she get's hurt?

"Now, listening up. There's no easy way to say this,
so I'm just gonna spit it out." Klaus says then looks at the empty chair next to him.
"Yeah." He says to the chair.

"Klaus.." Luther says annoyed.
"I conjured Dad last night."
It was quiet.
"You said you haven't been able to conjure anyone in years."

"Ah, yes, I know, but I'm sober. Ta-da! I got clean, yesterday, to talk to someone special,
and then ended up having this...conversation with dear old Daddy himself." Klaus explains.

"Has anyone got some aspirin?" Luther asks.
"Top shelf, next to the crackers." I tell him.
"Hey, hey, hey! This is serious, guys, all right?"
"Okay, fine. I'll play. What did the old man have to say?" I asked.

"Well, he gave me the usual lecture about my appearance and my failures in life. Yada yada yada.
No surprise there. Even the afterlife couldn't soften a hardass like Dad, right? But he did mention something about his murder, or lack thereof, because... Wait for it." He paused.
"He killed himself."

"I don't have time for your games, Klaus!" Luther said pissed.
"I'm telling you the truth, Luther. I'm telling you the truth."
"Why'd he do it, then?"
"He said it was the only way to get us all home again."

"No. Dad wouldn't just kill himself." Luther says again. Daddy's boy, to be honest I kinda believed in Klaus.

"Ah, you said it yourself. He was depressed.
Holed up in his office and room all day and night." I tell Luther.
"No. There weren't any signs. Suicidal people exhibit
certain tendencies, strange behaviors."
"Like sending someone to the Moon for no reason?" Klaus said.

"I swear to God, Klaus, if you're lying..."
"I'm not. I'm not!" Klaus said.

"Master Klaus is correct. Regretfully...I helped Master Hargreeves enact his plan." Pogo said walking into the kitchen.