𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐: 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

~~~~

                                              ❤️

     ❤️

"So you're Y/N  Y/L?" Gojo smiled.

"That's right.. I- uh—"

"Gojo Satoru. Please follow me."

"Right."

We both walked in and Gojo was still smiling. I wasn't sure why but I attended to ask him later. The environment looked nice but I could feel the cursed energy around the people. God, I should stop thinking for once.

"Hey, Gojo?"

"Hm?"

"Why are you smiling?"

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just I'm not surprised that a girl like you is here."

"Excuse me? A girl like me?!" I let out an angry noise.

Gojo just chuckled and said nothing.

"We're here."

He opened the door and as we stepped in I saw a man with a serious expression on his face. He was just sitting there with way too many plushies. I guess it's not that bad for a serious guy. I accidentally giggled.

"Hm? What's so funny?" the principal asked.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't—"

"Don't be so harsh on her Yaga, it's her first—"

"Quiet, Satoru!"

"Damn, looks like his favorite show didn't release a new episode." Gojo whispered to me as we both tried to hold back our laugh.

"Satoru, I'll ask you to get out."

"Nahhh."

"Argh... Yaga Masamichi. I assume you're Y/N Y/L?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Why are you here?"

As Gojo crossed his arms, I moved a pair of my hair behind my ear nervously.

"Nobara said I should move here to Jujutsu School because I can see curses somehow, which means I'm here because of the rules."

"I see... Do you know if any of your family members were involved with Jujutsu?"

"No, I haven't met my parents. I've been told that they died when I was a baby and right now I'm kept by a lady."

"So, you're adopted?"

"Yes."

"Hm, interesting."

Yaga rubbed his chin and looked over at Gojo. Gojo just nodded to him like yes and I was standing there. That was kinda awkward at some point. It was like they were talking through the eye contact. Scary.

"Well, let's say you learn jujutsu, what will you do with that?"

"I'll protect myself and other people from curses by giving an ending once and for all."

"Great... we have No.2 Yuji... dear god..."

"No.2 Yuji?"

"Nevermind. Now, I see everything."

Gojo laughed and I just rolled my eyes in a teasing way while Yaga just was rubbing his head in annoyance.

"I guess we're done for today, Y/N."

"So, that means I'm a jujutsu sorcerer now?"

"No, at least not yet."

"Huh? Isn't today the selection day?"

"Yes, which that was the first stage of selection."

"HUH?!"

I sighed and let a breath out of tiredness.

"The second stage is tomorrow which is the final. You'll have to fight against curses. In the end, the people with the most killed score will join the Jujutsu school. They're would only be 10 positions for that." -Yaga

"But we're about 40 people outside."

"The rest of them will move on to the second jujutsu school which they'll train them but the training progress will take longer than usual. No matter if they're strong or not."

"That means, only the best of the best is staying here?"

"Yup. Now, go home and take some rest. The big day is tomorrow, Y/N."

"So, I passed the first stage?"

"Yes, you may go now."

I was ready to scream but I held it back in. I was kinda annoyed, I haven't joined right away but I guess it's selection competition for a reason after all. I left with Gojo and when we went back to the yard I said goodbye to Gojo as he went back to his duty the principal Yaga gave him to. As for me, I went to find Nobara and told her everything while Yuji and Megumi was following us to our way back home.

                                𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺...

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐.