One step at a time

Yui's pov:
It's now 7:15am and I woke up for the large sound of the alarm clock present on the table. I stretched my arms and went to the bathroom for taking a refreshing bath.

After 30mins I came out of the bathroom and started to dress myself. I dressed into a white shirt and very short skinned black skirt which shows all my curves from my waist till the end of my thighs. I tied some strands of my hair with a ribbon on the back of my hair so it doesn't come to my face to disturb while I am working and the rest of my hair is free to move. I wear a little make up because I am naturally beautiful.  I took the long white coat and my purse bag and went to my dinning hall. I took some bread and a can of fruit juice and ate it while checking my phone. I finally finished my food and checked the time on my wrist watch and it shows 8:30am and I have to reach the hospital at 9:00am. I put on my white long coat and put my phone in my purse bag. I took my car keys and put on my black heels and went outside the apartment and locked the door. I went toward the parking lot and froze. There stood the World's Biggest Jerk, Ayato Sakamaki in front of my car. I ignored him and went straight to my car. While I was about to past him he grabbed my wrist and said "Good Morning Sweety. Get inside my car. From today onwards I will drop you to the hospital and will take back to your house." I said "What the heck Mr.Sakamaki? I don't need your help. I have my car so I will drive to the hospital myself. Don't interfere in my personal life." while pulling my hand from his grip. He sighned and threw me to his shoulder and walked towards his car. He threw me to the passenger seat and sat beside me and signaled the driver to move. 'How dare he!' I thought. I sat up and fixed my dress. I move towards the window to keep a distance from Ayato. I hate him so much. He came closer to me and put his filthy hands on right thigh. I slapped his hand from my thighs. He put his left hand again and I slapped his hand again and again he put his hand on my thighs. It doesn't matter how many times I slapped his hand he again put his hand on my thigh. So annoying. Then he said "You shouldn't wear this type of sexy clothes in the public. I saw yesterday that all the men present on the hospital was looking at you. You are mine so stop wearing this type of clothes in public. Wear this when I am with you." while putting his right hand on my cheek. I slapped his arm away from my cheek and said "Like I even give a damn. I am not yours anymore. It's my life so I will wear whatever I like. I am saying you again don't interfere in my personal life. All the men can see me." He grabbed my face and kissed me hard. What the fuck! I tried to push him back but he didn't even budge. He is fucking strong. He pushed his tongue in my mouth without my permission. As he felt I am not kissing him back he kissed me with even more force. I was pushed towards the door of the car. If the car door open I will surely fall back. After 5mins he pulled back and we both were breathing heavily. After a few seconds, he cupped my face with both of his hands and said "Listen here!! You are mine and only mine. No one can have you except me. I am sorry and I regret everything I have done. But you are not at all listening to me. I love you Yui and I will win you back at any cost. Just you wait." I smirked and said "Bring it on!"

Soon we reached the hospital and I came out the car. He also came out and hugged me. Then he said "I will come at 7:00pm to pick you up. Have a nice day. Goodbye. Take care." while kissing my forehead. I nodded and went to the hospital to start my work.

(Time skip to the end of the day)

Ayato's pov:
I finished all my work and it is now 6:40pm. I know that her shift get overs at 7:00pm as my assigned ditectives told everything about her. So I have all the informations about her. I called my assistant, Luen, and said him I am leaving. I went towards my car and the driver opened the door for me and I went inside it. Then we headed straight towards the 'Medical Care' hospital.

We reached there and I came out of the car. I leaned towards my car and waited for my love. All the girls present at the entrance of the hospital is staring  at me with so much lust in their eyes. Some of them are blushing, some of them are whispering things to each other while looking at me and some of them are looking like they are almost going to faint. Ridiculous!!! Those girls think that I will fall for them but not this time. I have made a huge mistake in the past which I am not going to repeat. Those 5yrs were hell to me without my Yui. I have found her and I am not letting her go. I love her and in one way or another I will have her all by myself even if I have to kidnap her it doesn't matter, all that matter is now Yui by my side.