Info

Emile and Patton are brothers, Emile is 25 and Patton is now 20. They both come from the Royal Heart family. The Heart family Is the rulers of the Guardians which are thought to be extinct. about 60 years ago their great grandmother had seen how their kind was hunted down and either captured or killed just because a lot of spells required something from them to be made. there was some that didn't require it, some people just asked for said thing required and there was some replacement ingredients that was hard to get. So their great grandmother told each and every guardian to go to a secret place after fakeing their own deaths. they did so which caused everyone else to believe they went extinct. For years they had been surviving in a small secret forest having build a small village like town. but this last few years since they had managed to find out how to hide their traits and markings to look like normal Humans. so they had finally been able to roam around freely with the other mythicals. 

Emile is the eldest of the two. His markings are a light pink color along with his wings. He has a wolf like tail and lion like ears even in his animal form. He is a Light Gaurdian. His powers mostly include getting to have people tell him what is wrong, emotional release, and emotional healing. The last one takes a while and drains a lot of his energy. He, just like Patton and all the other guardians can, they can sense if the energy is Positive or Negative. Positive energy is present when there is happiness and positive Emotions. Negitive energy is caused by Negitive emotions like hate and anger. the only kind of Gaurdians that arent affected by Negitive energy is the dark Gaurdians. They arent evil at all. those would be the Black mythicals. all crupted with evil that they are completely black. For all black mythicals. Negitive energy to Light, color, fire, wind, water and earth guardians gets them sick if exposed to too much and they gain Negitive energy sickness or NES for short. There are a few different Gaurdian specific illnesses like NES and Sinkia.

Patton is the Youngest but does his best to keep his older Brother's sports up. Even when he is sick, he tends to try and work through it to help his older brother. His markings are a light blue color along with his wings. He had a lion like tail and wolf like ears. He is also a light Gaurdian. His powers include communicating with animals, healing, and emotion telling. The healing part also drains him a lot of his energy. Light Gaurdians have lighter/ white tipped ends of thier wings, ears and Tails. Color Gaurdians have either a different color ends on thier wings, tail and ears or rainbow marking or both. Fire Gaurdians have red, orange, yellow or all three on the ends of you guessed it thier ears, tails and wings. Water Gaurdians have varying blur colors, and earth gaurdians have varying greens and browns. Lastly, Dark Gaurdians has dark greys and dark colors but not dull or black. Dull and Black colored mythicals always are Black Mythicals. All mythicals are also assigned a color. its not for any specific reason tho.

Logan is a werewolf owl hybrid. His owl feathers on his wings, and ends of his wolf ears are dark blue and he has a blue streak in his tail. His Father who was a sperm donor was a wolf and his Mothers were owls. He is still very smart since he didn't care about what others say of him being a hybrid of a wolf and an owl. is 25 years old almost 26.

Remy is a hippogriff mythical so whenever his is in human for only his wings and tail appear. His wings are a coffee brown color and his tail is a choral black like color with brown. Hes addicted and loves starbucks. he also loves to stay in his human form. He only really uses his animal form for flying really fast or when needing to attack what roman loves to call villians. is 23 years old

Virgil is a dragon mythical. more specifically a shadow dragon mythical. When he was younger Janus was taken in by his mothers. His birth Father was a dragon as well as his birth mother but they were attacked when he was a baby and his father had sadly been killed while him and his mother escaped. His mother soon met someone new, a snake mythical lady and they started to date. And one day found Janus alone on the streets so they took him in and adopted him. Dragons are being hunted much as the reasons the gaurdians had been. Thier scales and blood and fire are used in a lot of postions. is 21

Janus is a snake mythical. His parents where killed in an accidental fire. They more like died from the burns of the fire. Janus that day was having a sleepoever with the human princes mostly Prince Remus. He never told the royal family about it at all until he was adpoted by virgil's mothers. He learned about snake mythical stuff from Virgils step mom. is 22

Roman is the oldest Human prince and is friends with logan after them being in a group project with remy. He usually wears red and white with gold/yellow. just a normal royal older brother that is really intrested with postions and stuff. 24 years old and is 10 minutes older then his brother.

Remus is almost the same as his brother. only he wears mostly grey/silver, dark grey almost black and green. and he sometimes randomly spits out facts. He's the younger of the two twins. is 24 years old and 10 minutes younger then Roman.