Prolouge

"Slytherin' A booming voice said from the front of every student in the great hall. Walking towards the Slytherin table Andrea sat and watched as all the other students in her year were getting sorted just how she was not very long ago.

Other first years sat down with other older Slytherins or any blood related to them. Sitting down across from her was a boy, with sandy blond hair with brown strokes and blue ocean like eyes with a hint of fog grey.

"Hello my name is Theodore, but you can call me Theo for short'. The boy stated as he tried to analyze Andrea.

"Well lovely to meet you Theo, I'm Andrea Andrea Castillo'. She said with a small smile

Andrea Castillo comes from a strong blood line from pure bloods with the ancestors from Valencia, Spain. Her mother and father Maria & Alexander Castillo are a very wealthy family that didn't need to marry their children for money from anyone's others blood line.

There was no doubt that when Andrea will get older that she will be beautiful just like her mother, but the worry that Maria had for her daughter is when getting older Alexander will force her with a young man her age too marry for more power into the family.

As ever other stared to grab for food and pile it onto their plates. Staring to talk to Theo, Andrea noticed that he was quite and a person who liked too keep much to himself and that was ok with Andrea because she knows that it's hard to open up to anyone.

Time went on and all students getting up to go to bed. First years and their perfects leading the way towards the common room.

"Goodnight Theo it was really nice meeting you'. Andrea said as she went up the stairs towards where the girls bedrooms are.

Laying down to sleep Andrea found peace where she made friends and felt safe soon after she drifted off to sleep awaiting for her future at Hogwarts.

———————————————————————
A/N: Sorry this chapter sucks I'm writing it at one in the morning but later on I will redoing it.