Love Unfolds

"His name is Carl" I said to my mom as she walked into the door "how do you know?" My mom said putting the basket down "Somehow Sam knows but" "Ron pushed me to the ground, twice" Sam said running into the room "Ron did you push Sam?" My mom said putting her hands on her hips "yes he did an he" I cut Sam off mid sentence "Sam honestly stop and I told you earlier your annoying as" "RON" my mom said yelling "WHAT HES ANNOYING AND HE DOESN'T KNOW HOT TOO SHUT UP" I said in response to my Mom as she took a deep breath "let's stop yelling say sorry to your brother Ron" my mom said "now what are you 3 yelling about when I'm trying to sleep" my dad had stepped in the kitchen as all our faces went numb "Pete where sorry go back to bed hun" my mom said do my dad, I don't even feel like calling him dad I might just call him Pete because he's not a father to me, I was zoned out until I heard a slap, Pete had slapped my mom "Dad!" I yelled "what do you have to say Ron" my dad said walking up to me I was silent for not long "nothing" I said looking at my shoes as he walked away "of course" he whispered "Ron, Carl and you can go hang out at that one house now that you guys use to play video games" my mom said "okay" I said and smiled but when leaving the door I sprinted "hey!" I said it was him standing right there, he was the most beautiful man I had ever seen "hi Carl" I said to him looking mesmerized as he walked in in-front of me I had totally zoned out but when I zoned back in I was staring at his butt, he didn't respond to me but I didn't mind he must be playing hard to get "Carl?" I said to him again "sorry I've just never seen so many people since I was a little kid, it's weird" Carl had said to me "I get it man before Alexandria me and my family where out there too but now for long" I said to him "but you guys aren't like my group" he said to me acting stubborn "why where just like everyone else, survivors" I said to him confused "well you guys are weak so not like my group at all" I look at him clenching my jaw I had to look mad, I wasn't mad at all I was too concentrated on looking into his eyes, his blue eyes, his shining blue eyes shining into my eyes I was picturing in my mind running through fields of dandelions holding onto his hands and swimming in an ocean of the same colour of Carl's eyes when "Ron?... Ron!" Carl said to me as I refocus my eyes onto Carl "oh sorry I was" "Alexandrias man" Carl said turning around and rolling his eyes, okay maybe he was playing hard to get but that doesn't prove anything.. what is there too prove though. "This is Mikey and this is Enid" I said to Carl "hey" Mikey said "hi" Carl had said back "want to play uhm video games?" I asked as he stood there silent, I looked at Mikey and he looked back at me "Carl?" Mikey said "You don't have to say anything, Enid didn't say anything for two weeks when she arrived" I said "for sure, video games" he said. As I went back home my mom was dressed in a pretty black dress "Mom?" I said "Oh honey there's a welcoming party for the new group so go get in some nice cloths and we will leave as a family" my mom said as Sam walked in the room "so us 3?" Sam said, I turned around and looked at Sam and thought to my self that he was right but "Sam!" I yelled "now let's not fight boys" Mom said "Dad is apart of our family too and you know it, just because he miss treats" I stood there and thought about what I said and say my mom with her mouth open in shock "I'm joking you know what I mean" I said to my mom "I know what you mean Ron" she said as she hugged me. "Hey Mikey, Hey Carl" I said them in the room all standing together we talked for a bit until we all heard a woman yelling "That's what your worried about?" She yelled "who's that?" I asked Car, he didn't respond but instead looked at me weird "just because someone might act a little crazy and sound like they should be in a mental hospital doesn't mean there one of the people in our group" he said to me, I knew he was upset and I wish that we couldn't be in some sort of fight right now "but her names Sasha" Carl said "oh".