Ch-1: Reincarnated

[Tokyo: Present Day]

A young man with long ashy black hair that goes down to his shoulders and a small mustache was creeping in the middle of the night with an uzi in hand with a suppressor on it. He was wandering into a big wealthy house where his main target was probably sleeping. He made some sharp turns and looked over the wall to make sure nobody else was wandering around the house, luckily there wasn't. He made his way into the bedroom where his target was suppose to be sleeping in. He walked up to him and pulled his gun out on him and grabbed one of the pillows on the bed and put it over his target's face.

Mysterious Youth: Eat lead, you sonuvabitch.

He blasted the bullets right into his targets face until he felt like it was enough. Until he was finished, he pulled the pillow away from his face and looked at the damage he caused.

Mysterious Youth: Hold on... What the fuck?

There was no blood coming from his target, instead it was some sort of mannequin wearing a wig. He took a step back and heard something behind him. Before he could turn around, he felt severe pain coming from both his legs and fell down. He groaned in agony and noticed that both of his legs have been shot.

Mysterious Merc: Well, well, well. Adonis Ito in the flesh. Sorry, but if you were looking for your next target, I already offed him.

Adonis: Hold up... I know you. You're Seishi Watanabe!

The merc then steps out of the shadow and reveals a man with a undercut blond hair and a beard holding a pistol in one hand, and a double barreled shotgun in the other. 

Seishi: I never thought an assassin like yourself would recognize my work. But you must know why I am here, right?

He walked closer to Adonis while aiming his shotgun right at him.

Seishi: My director told me to kill you before you even have the chance to kill your next target. Though I'm kind of ashamed, I was hoping someone like you with your type of skill would join us. 

Adonis: I don't work for nobody, and I'll never will. So you might as well save your breath and kill me right now.

Seishi: *Sigh* Fine. But I'm doing it just because you tole me to.

Seishi aimed his shotgun at Adonis's head and his finger was ready to pull the trigger. Adonis closed his eyes and excepted his fate.

Seishi: I'll be seeing your ass in Hell.

*BOOM*

Adonis whole face splattered across the floor, his brains was scrambled on the ground as his blood flooded over them. Seishi exited the room by going out the window and fleeing the scene.

Suddenly, Adonis opened his eyes and realized he was surrounded by raging flames and and saw some burning creatures flying by screaming. He felt confused, but at the same time pissed off.

Adonis: What the fuck?! Is this Hell?!

He heard a loud roar heading towards him and looked up to see a massive creature that walked through the flames and looked down at Adonis with it's massive bright green eyes.