1 : Transmigration and be bold

🪶 : Tristan will be called Tyrespiel from now on.

❦ ════ •⊰❂ - ❂⊱• ════ ❦
.
.
.
.
.

Tristan felt the coldness of his surroundings and heard the swishing sounds coming from his left side. With difficulty he opened his eyes and scanned his surroundings. He just died, right? So what is this place? Its neither hell or heaven..

The moonlight passed through the open windows leading of a balcony. The moon peaking between the navy blue curtains to see the young adult processing his predicament; a funny view for the moon, really.

The walls of the chamber were painted with the lightest shade of blue with Mooncrest embedded on it like logos. On his bedside table laid a crystal-like vase with royal blue hydrangea flower in it.

He laid there for a while listening to the comforting swishing sounds of the wind and every flutter of the beautiful curtains.

"T-this is.."

He closed his eyes again before opening it as if he would wake up from this dream ( which is not ), he looked down at himself, he is sitting in a soft cloud-like bed, the cold silk fabric of blanket draped on top of his thighs.

And like a lightning strike, he quickly realized something...

He grunts in disdain while cursing whoever snatched him from death and threw him in here. With urgentness, he abruptly stood up, throwing his comfortable blanket before his face hit the floor with a bang.

Well, ouch...

Yeah, forgot that he has been crippled for four years...

Getting up and grabbing the corner of his bed to steady himself. He trudge to a body size mirror hanged on the wall; curly green moss-like hair that looks soft with a pair of enigmatic blue eyes staring right back at him.

Beauty marks littered from his neck down hiding under his nightgown. A faint dot-like beauty mark just below his right eyebrow further enhancing his beauty.

He can't help but get lost in his own eyes, those beautiful marbles that keep many secrets hidden deep inside. The male was a character in a book he oh-so-knew-so-much!

Tyrespiel, that is his name...

'I need to confirm it first lest I'm mistaken....'

Turning to a working table beside the mirror and he opened the drawers to look for the owners renowned blindfold, he took out the scrolls out of it turning the table upside down but found no blindfold.

He was about to sigh in relief when he heard a confused hoot sound in the silent chamber. Oh goddess, he wants to deny it or he is dreaming and this is a trial he needs to pass to get to heaven, right?

'Confirmed!'

Nevertheless, he twist his head abruptly startling the darkish green owl. Yup, he is definitely not dreaming as he felt the pain caused by his twist.

Tyrespiel Lor Crosseart belonging to the wealthiest family who trades imported goods from other kingdoms and owns many transportation routes and states. He is the eldest son speculated to have a different eye color and ugliest structure of upper face.