2.

Y/N POV
The town was nothing special. Other than houses it had a bank, laundromat, gas station, and a library. Though the library was something I was exited about, I've always had a love for reading. Just as we got to the last place to see in the town, my father pulled up to a curb.

"Well, I'm going back to the house. If you want to look around on your own, go ahead. Just be back in time for dinner." He said this in such a stern tone, it made me feel kind of uneasy.

"Okay dad, see you in a bit." I step out of the car and start walking to the library. I walk inside, it's not to big. There are 7 rows of bookshelves which all have many sections of different genres of books. I look around and make my way to the horror section.

I look for some of my favorite horror books. I grabbed Pet Cemetery by Steven King. This is one of my all time favorites. I've always been a little clumsy, so of course I drop it.

"Oh for fucks sake." I say this and just as I reach down to grab it, I saw another hand grab it.

"Here I got it" a sweet, calming voice says. I look up as a man hands the book back to me.

"Thank you so mu-" I went into shock. I instantly fall in love with how he looks, he was stunning. He has beautiful blue eyes and long black hair. His lip has two piercings on one side and his arms are covered in tattoos. His neck has a tattoo as well. He wore a black hoodie, black jeans, black shoes, and a black beanie. He was the man of my dreams.

"It's no problem at all. I see you've got good taste, this is one of my favorite books." He smiles at me as he says this.

"Oh, now way! I've loved this book for so long now. I love Steven Kings work so much." I smile back at him. He notices my shirt and smiles a bit more.

"You have good music taste too. Slipknot is one of my favorite bands." He unzips his hoodie revealing he's also wearing a shirt from them.

"Well looks like we've got a lot in common then." I smirk and we both laugh a bit.

"Yeah, I guess we do. Are you new in town? I've never seen you around before." I noticed he has an interest in me, this makes me feel very happy but I can't tell why.

"Yes I actually moved in two days ago." I say with a slight smile.

"Well, welcome to the town. I should of said this before, but I'm Ricky." He reaches out his hand.

"I'm Y/N." I smile and grab his hand. He firmly shakes my hand and then releases it. I had a certain feeling as I touched his hand. It felt like electricity ran through my entire body, which is something I have never felt before.

"Well it was nice meeting you, Y/N. See you around maybe?" He looks into my eyes as he says this.

"Of course" I smile at him. "It was great meeting you, Ricky." I walk to the checkout line. Once you leave I find myself only being able to think about him. I  loved everything about him, his style, his tattoos, his personality, his eyes. I was obsessed with his eyes. I thought they were so beautiful and more amazing than any I've ever seen before. But I didn't know why I seemed to be so obsessed with him. After all, I've only known him for 10 minutes. I've  never believed in love at first sight, but maybe I could start to believe in it.