Unfortunate encounters pt2

"Who are you?"
The girl silent as a mouse just sat there and looked on in amazement at the eyeless creature she noticed he had swishy brown auburn hair, dark black eyes that gazed upon her very soul, and what also appeared to be a black- tar like substance flowing down his eyes like black tear streaks, and finally his perfectly toned chest.

"Who are you? Answer me!"
The girl shook her head to clear her mind and focus on the matter at hand.
"I'm j-j-j-j"
"We'll spit it out who are you?" The eyeless creature roared ferociously at her.mynamesjillivebeenwantingtomeetyourforalongtime-"
"Woah there girly I need you to slow down and speak normally".
"Huh? Oh I'm sorry my name is jill Rose Williams  but you can just call me Jill"
The girl now known as Jill said sheepishly.
"Well Jill do you know who I am?"the eyeless creature said as he smirked seductively at her.
"Yes, your eyeless jack! The kidney killer! Please don't kill me I promise I will do anything and I mean anything I'll be your slave even! Just please don't hurt me!" She said as her eyes were closed as she was shaking.
"Woah there baby" jack put a hand on her back and patted it. "I'm not gonna hurt you i actually want to thank you for reviving me, you see one night on a night like this I was in my victims home and was sneaking into their room right before I could kill them, they saw my face and started screaming their significant other came in and chased me before I could get away, they took out an ancient artifact and used it on me and I was banished to hell, and my souls was stuck there everyday and on earth people stoped being afraid of me and the stories about me stopped and it was almost like the legend of me was abandoned. But on this fateful night which happens to be the anniversary of the incident I was able to be brought back, thank you Jill!"

"Um, it was no problem"
Jill blushed as she said that to him.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door!