Chapter 1

Harry was walking down the hall it was past curfew so he hoped he wouldn't get caught. He was going to hagrid. He suddenly heard people talking by Dumbledore office. He knew he should not easdrop but he was so curious. "Alright just this one time" harry whispers while putting his ear on the door. And what he was about to hear was going to break his trust in those he trusted the most.

     " honestly professor how long do we have to keep up with him he so annoying" harry thought that sounds like Hermione 'no' he thought ' or could it be ' .  He kept listening trying to see if he was right or not.

   " my dear I know but we have to wait for him to beat voldermort ". Harry heard professor Dumbledore say, he can't be talking about me right? " Think about it once he is gone, we can split his money." Harry heard professor Dumbledore say with a smart ass tone when he said money. 

    Then harry knew they were talking about him. He felt very betrayed those were his first freinds he put all of his trust in them for what just to be used like a useless bank. And Dumbledore,Harry helped Dumbledore out lots and this how he repays Harry. Although he felt betrayed he kept listening to hear what else they were gonna say.

   " fine" he heard wich sounded like Ron's voice. He felt like he want to cry. But he still kept listening " good now of you go you two" he heard Dumbledore say. He started running back to Gryffindor commen room. Once he made it there he went straight towards his bed forgetting about his getting with hagrid. He ploped down into the bed as tears slowly came out which then turned into sobs. He passed out of tiredness and felt broken inside.

    Harry feel asleep that night with big red puffy eyes. And to wake up tomorrow to see how is he gonna deal with this situation. Is he gonna ignore it or is he gonna confirm or he might act like a bitch to them we may never know figure that out in the next chapter.