Chapter 3.

Harry and Ron basically ran through the halls to get to professer snape's class. Harry and Ron had finally made it there and there 5 minutes late Harry slowly opens the door waiting for the lecture." Mr.Potter,Mr.Wesley where have you been" Professer snape says looking pissed. 

   " um professor we just came a little bit late" Ron says trying to do an excuse. " don't try excuses with me Mr.weasley just tell me why your late or I'll make your detention worse"  Professer snape says not wanting to deal with students at the moment." Um professor we came here a little late because we left breakfast a little late please accept or apologies " Harry says just trying not to get a worse detention and to not try to get on his bad side. 

    " well Mr.potter thank you for telling me where you've been you may seat and you both have detention with me after dinner today do you both understand " Professer snape says with his sly smirk and eyebrow rise. " yes professor " both say before getting right to it with there work.Snape has told them to get into pairs of two and they will be doing a potion called love finder potion.

     Harry wasn't paying the best attention in class hoping his partner was listening better than him. In the end Hermione and Ron ended up pairing and everybody else already have a pair except for Malfoy  he went over there and sat down next to him they just ignore eachother while malfoy went to get the ingredients after that they discussed whose doing what.

    " so potter I put the ingredients in you stir and say what ingredients I put in deal" malfou said raising his hand out  for me to shake " deal" I say shaking his hand back. After that became our roles me stirring and telling him that ingredients we needed and how much. In about 30-40 minutes we finished like everybody else and Professer snape checked or potions grading them once he came to ours.

     " Very Good Mr.Malfoy and Mr.potter " professer snape said then walked away to the next tabls. I was so nervous my knee was bouncing under the table, why does professer make my hear beat so fast he makes me not think straight. Get yourself together you cant loose it to slimy gross, professer snape.My leg ends up bouncing so high and fast that it knocked the potion over me and malfoy." Mr.Potter , Mr.malfoy, stay still and do not move."Professer snape walks over to us with his cape flying lime a bat behind him. He checks us, " head to madam promfeys" he says rubbing his forehead with his cracked skin he looks stressed and annoyed. Stop that, you looking  at him too much. I get up following malfoy heading towards madam promfeys.