How I Meet Him

The bells rang my ears and caused me to come back into reality , I liked to live in my own world, it was rather peaceful then the one I have to experience. As always, the Alpha's take over the hallways, each one marking their territory, and they thought of beta's and omega's as insects that they could just play with. The girls were stuck up, Barbie dream house looking rats. I wasn't like them, i like to be carefree, read books, and not love all that hot pink bullshit. Black and grey were my favorite colors, and my music taste was full of metal and heavy rock. I walked past them with my 4 inch waist, jiggling my 40 pound ass, and my 2'3 tall body as they glared at me. I approached my locker, swarmed by those Barbie wannabe's. But along with them, the strongest and bravest alpha was there. Roach. He was the tallest, most handsome, with a twenty six pack, and those bulging  biceps. All the girls and boys wanted him, but not me though, he was just another one of those Barbie wannabes but make that ken. I strutted past him with no attention at all, he looked disappointed, guess his charm didn't work on me after all. Although it did make one of his little toys pissed, The most popular girl Patrick star. A raging alpha, who was covered in Victoria Secretion perfume, and had a Z cup that she would flaunt daily, " Who told you, a mere alpha to look at MY roachie?!?" I was honestly sick of it, she strutted those size 1 da baby high heels at me and glared at me with her fake eyebrows which were bound to fall off if she talked. Before she leaned in though, the strongest alpha appeared. " Patrick Star there was nothing between us, don't make up priceless lies." He grabbed on to my shoulder and grasped my breath, " t tt ttt ttt ttt hank hank you you-" he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder, we then ran off into a forest somewhere, maybe in california, idk. He threw me across the fucking cliff as i rolled and hit my head on a rock. How romantic, he was so strong. If only he were mine, he came up to me and smirked, ' littel omega, are you butting in on our alpha's business?" I couldn't speak but was able to mutter out the words, ' i'm not like those girls, i'm different, they only want alpha's for their own good, i honeslty don't care at all." He then grabbed my burnt french fry hair and stroked his hand onto my procelin cum skin. It felt like a thousand needles but im into that ig. " Do you want to become mine littel omega?" Roach ro ro ach senpai, it's it i can't your an alpha you belong with other alpha's." I released his large hand from my 1 inch waisr and jiggled my g cups through the forest as i ran through it with my tiny smooth apricot feet. 'Oh, whatever shall i do?" Then i smelt the presence of another alpha, a wild one at that, " wh wh who's there?" " You, girl what are you a littel muchkin doing in this dnagerous forest?" i was suddenly crying with snot and this mf threw me over the fucking cliff and into the water. Moments later he showed up with sparkles in his eyes claiming i was his omega. Huh, all the boys want me, i guess im just that hot. Reutnring back home i sensed there was someone else in hereas well, roach senpai! why do you come here?!? " im here to ask you to join in my mafia group as my wife. what do you say? i was trembling with those words, but i guess why not. I did and he tied me to his car and made me a road cleaner. hah how romantic. he then gifted me a roach ring. oh ig im jsut that attractive. I was having my fun until littel miss betty boob decided to crash my show, " I SHOULD BE THE ALPHAS WIFE NOT U WEAK OMEGA", she didn't know i had a secert weapon though, tears of a damsel in distress, roach senpai came and threw that miss betty boob out of the window to jupiter or sum idk. He then carried me to the bed and threw me on the bedframe. How romantic. UwU pouty i begged him to come in as well. He was aroused and his 8'10 tall body went on top of my 3'2 body. It was so romantic, and then he turned into a cockroach, which was even mroe romantic, " lets make babies littel witten." oh my lovely mafia alpha UWU wolf senpai ofc! and we did it ig. he busted 4 nuts or sum.