same as title

CW: drug use and brief mention of child abuse.

=

Percy did not expect to live past 16, that was a given in his life; from his awful ex-stepdad, to being a demigod, all the way to the great prophecy that vaguely implied his death when he reached sixteen. With those three cases it was rather easy to assume hed probably be stabbed or eaten before he ever lived long enough to use his license. So it was fair to say Percy was gonna use the rest of his time alive to experiment and try to live.

Annabeth and Rachel, his two best friends, wanted to help in whatever way they could. With Annabeths experience on the run and Rachels connections the three were gonna experiment a little.

=

Percy started on a really wild ride but ended with an even wilder dream.

He was at home with his mom when he was kidnapped by people later revealed to be the pride ninjas. Rachel, Annabeth, and another guy had also been kidnapped and taken to pride ninjas base. During the dream the ninjas found a way to bring the pride forward with some sort of concoction that made them, like, magnetized to the correct sexuality flag. Percy was drawn to the bisexual flag, Annabeth to the demi and lesbian flags, Rachel to the polysexual and asexual flags, and the other guy, Jason, to the pansexual flag.

From there the ninjas took them to the next room where their gender identities were brought forward in the same way their sexuality was. In that room Rachel, Annabeth and Jason all identified with their genitalia pronouns. Percy on the other hand, identified with the nonbionary flag under the category of ve/ ver/ vis pronouns.

From that point on in the dream, the four trained with the pride ninjas before being released. That was when Percy woke up. Somewhere in that time Percy had gotten the other guys Instagram. And maybe it was just wishful thinking but Percy ended up searching it within the hour of him waking up. The real surprise was finding out it was real username, so Percy decided he might as well message him even if it was under really weird circumstances.

Letting that thought go, Percy went on to think about the realizations he had made during the dream. Bisexuality checked out considering guys were also hot in his opinion. The change of pronouns was a bit different but also kinda made sense in the end, maybe hed end up trying them out eventually but that was a worry for later.

Rachel and Annabeth were starting to wake up from their naps. As it turns out, when they fully woke up they also had similar crazy dreams to share. The pride ninjas and the magnetic flags all seemed rather consistent in the dreams, so the three got to theorizing how much of it was accurate and how much was the one of the gods' influence.

Should I give Ve, Vis, and Ver some sort of 30 day trial? Percy asked vis friends.

It couldnt hurt anything, considering everything else is so far on track. Annabeth turned to face ver, kinda messing up the braid ve was valiantly trying to work on.

True, true. Do you think that Jason will answer my message, or be too weirded out? With one hand holding her braid, ve shifted her head back into place so ve could continue.

Why? Did you find him hot? Rachel said leaning forward from her place across from Annabeth and Percy.

Annabeth also turned to look at Percy, who was slowly replacing his face with a Percy shaped tomato head. I.. uh.. Maybe?

You totally did, Annabeth shifted so she was looking at Percy head on, completely forgetting about the braid.

My braid Percy was pouting now, opting to try and shift focus a little.

You can redo it later, right now we need to figure out the attack plan for your long distance crush.

Instead of facing the music that was Annabeth and Rachel, Percy opted to lay back on the floor and cover vis face with his hands.

Rachel ended up taking pity on vis poor soul, and said, Yknow, he might find this all really cool. Or who knows, maybe hes also caught up in the same mythological world we are.

Either way he actually has to respond. Percy said from behind his hands.