Part 1

Part 1: Dirt in the past

Danny a fourteen year old is a freshman in high school. He was let out of school for the day. He was quick to get the hell outta there well for the most part today he wasn't in the mood to be around his friends well some of them was his dad's friends kids but that didn't bother Danny too much it was better then having no friends at all even though half of the school wanna be Danny's friend but he turned most of them down. 

Danny had his backpack on his back shoulder and was just walking home.  He liked walking home when it was bright and sunny he was more of an outside person he pulled out his phone hooked his headphones into it and started to listen to music. 

Danny knew a short cut to get home it was through and alley way this way home made him quite uneasy of course he lived in Nevada one of the most dangerous places to live at.  But his father was an ass kicker if anyone was to lay there hands on him they are sure to get there ass kicked by him. 

The teen trys to get the thought out of his head started to sing to the music he was playing was going to switch the track over then someone grabs him by the face quickly covering Danny's mouth the boy was quick and started to squirm all over the place Danny finally bites the hand over his mouth. 

Danny: Let GO OF ME!!!

The man who had him punch Danny in the back of the head the boy smacks the wall after getting hit.  It knocked the wind outta Danny all he could see was a shadow out line of his attacker the rest was blurry.  He was punched and then kicked his nose started to bleed why is this happing is this man gonna kill him?  It scared Danny and The teen watch his attacker pull off his belt from his pants Danny felt as he was about to piss himself. 

Was this person planning on doing.... No Danny shook his head no way besides this person probably wants him for something whatever that may be?  Next thing Danny knew his attacker was tying a knot with the belt around his wrists behind is back Danny struggled once again. 

The boy was pushed back to the ground and then grabbed by his tee shirt.

????: listen here I have orders to take you with me who I'm with and myself we don't have any issues with you kid our problem is with your father.

Danny: what do you have against him my father is a hero and sure to beat your ass if anything happens to me?!

Danny's attacker laughed finally telling the teen his name. 

????: the name is Vee and like I said my problem is not with you. 

Danny: but why bring me into this?? Why not go after my father for??

Vee: you ask to many questions kid I'm sure you'll understand if your father does things that I want him to do.

Vee pulls out a small red cloth from his pocket Danny gulpped.  The man sticks the cloth into Danny's mouth gagging him.

Vee: that should keep you from asking more questions I think it's time we head out oh I almost forgot.

Vee takes off Danny's backpack from his shoulder and throwing it to the ground he then flash's Danny with a camera.  Blinding him for a second.  But of everything this confused Danny. 

Vee: that should leave a hint for your dear daddy.

Vee places the camera in Danny's backpack. 

Vee: I'm gonna see if dear daddy can figure out where we are and where we have taken you.

Danny: Dddd.. Aa..d hAA..as......

Vee: oh sorry what was that it's kinda hard to understand when something is in your mouth.