Part 4

Part 4: Is It Worth It??

Hank felt his tired face it scared him so much it hit him what if he shows up and Danny is really hurt dead or worse sold online to become a slave a chill went down Hank's back it was four in the morning Juila was a sleep hell just about everyone was a sleep all but him. Just like in the old days back when everyone in Nevada thought he was a monster.

He sat wide awake on the bed Hank felt really guilty Danny was in danger all because he didn't go to pick up after school the one day he choose not too. So he could put extra hours into his gun shop.

Hank hears someone knock on the door frame to his surprise it was Deimos he yawns clearly tired.

Deimos: Hank I think we found something else well Sanford found it you recall the dark web right?

Hank stood up and got Deimos out the door way to keep Juila from waking up.

Hank: yes I know about the dark web why?

Deimos: Hank your not gonna like it but Sanford did some digging around and we found out that Danny is all over it but there is some good news.

Hank: fuck what's the good news??

Deimos: the good news is I have fully tracked the place I think Danny is being held at. Since the two of you couldn't wait till morning.

Hank: Deimos Danny might not have until morning now that his picture is over the dark web now.

Deimos: I was afraid of that Hank this is just like the old days isn't it?

Hank: the only difference is my child is being held hostage Deimos.

Deimos: there's more Hank have you questioned why Flare and Vee knew where Danny is?

That never crossed Hank's mind that was a good question how did they find that all out. 

Deimos: turns out Rex the one who tryed to destroy the whole world leaked out information about Danny. 

Hank: What!? Just want till I get my hands on that motherfucker!!

Deimos: Hank he's not wroth it remember.

Hank: he gave out information about my child how in the hell was he able to get that out!?

Deimos: the agency is trying to figure that out Hank and for what hear they might speak to you to get it out of him. 

________

It's been two hours since Danny's picture had been leaked to the internet and since Danny is the son to Hank J. Wimbleton bids where running in left and right it was clear after everything Flare and Vee plan was after dealing with Hank was to sale Danny to the dark web. 

Danny watched so many names on Vee's computer and so much money was pooring in to get him.  He was aware that his dad crossed so many people that and lot of people didn't believe everything his old man did hell some of the stories Danny heard was hard for him to believe even. Danny had his hands tied to a pole and was watching Vee on the computer. 

Flare: that's the prefect price right there.

Danny looked hard at what Flare was talking about Flare turns to him with an evil smile.  Than moved away finally Danny got a strong look at the screen it said.

Highest Bid: 34 Million Dollars

It was not only clear they where gonna kill his father but once they got done Danny will become a slave.  Tears drops down his face.  There is a chance that Danny will never Shara Coil his mother Cindy Nathan ever again.