6: error

Kuroo pulled his car up to the curb promptly the next morning

Kuroo pulled his car up to the curb promptly the next morning. He watched out the rolled-down window of his car as you exited out the front door of your house and came up to his car. You were smiling; your mood had definitely lifted since yesterday.

"Hi, Kuroo," you entered the passenger seat of the car. "Your car is really nice and clean, for a teenage guy," you grinned.

Kuroo chuckled deeply. "I cleaned it just for you," he joked. Actually, it was true: he'd gotten up at 4 in the morning to clear out all the cluttered stuff in the car — it was his Dad's car, but obviously the drunkard was in no state to be driving anywhere, so Kuroo had claimed it for himself.

"I got you something, y/n," Kuroo handed you a small brown paper bag.

"Oh, you didn't have to!" you gasped as you looked inside the parcel. It was your favourite food from the local bakery — a family business run by a sweet, plump grandma. "How did you know these were my favourites?"

Constant watching and tracking your every move. "Lucky guess," Kuroo shrugged cheerfully.

You smiled contentedly as you snacked on the delicious food, while Kuroo drove and asked you about your interests.

The trip to school was much quicker by car than by bus, and you arrived earlier than normal.

"Thanks for the ride — and the breakfast!"

"No worries. See you after school," he gave a casual wave.

-

"Morning, Kuroo!" you beamed.

He'd been giving you rides to and from school for a week now, and he loved every single minute of them. Spending time with you was a treasure. The way you munched on the food he brung you every morning, the way you fiddled with the radio to hear the afternoon tracks, the shape of your figure retreating to your house in the evening... all of it was only deepening his obsession with you.

When you got out of the car today and thanked him, Kuroo kept you for a moment longer. "Hey, y/n, come sit with me and the team at lunch today."

"Oh..." you contemplated it. Futaba and Yuri can go without me for a day, I guess. "Sure!"

"Great."

-

"Hey, guys, this is F/n L/n," Kuroo introduced you to the volleyball team as you sat down next to him.

The group chorused greetings at you. "Hi y/n— ooh, you really are as cute as Kuroo was saying!" Lev gushed.

"Talking about me, Kuroo?" you teased the raven haired boy.

Kuroo shrugged good-naturedly. "Of course, you're pretty special."

You blushed. Always so direct with me. He's probably just joking around though. "Kozume, what are you playing?" you asked the quiet blond boy who seemed detached from the entire conversation even though he sat with the others.

"Huh? Oh, just Flappy Bird," Kenma turned his phone screen to you briefly so you could see.

"Ooh," you said, interested in including him in the discussion. "What level are you on?"

"812."

"Wow, that's high."

"Yeah," Kenma agreed softly. "This level is super difficult to clear."

"Can I give it a go?" you ask.

Kenma reluctantly reached over Kuroo and handed his phone to you. You started playing, sticking your tongue out in concentration.

Normally, Kuroo would have found it adorable to watch you play video games, but the only thought consuming him at that moment was rage. Rage and jealousy.

Is she flirting with Kenma?! She can't do that! She's mine! Kenma's never interested in girls, so why is he purposely talking to her? He's betraying me!

Kuroo's vision glazed over with red as he stared at Kenma, the smaller boy oblivious to his friend's anger.

I hate you Kenma

I hate you

I hate you

I hate you

ihateyou

ihateyou

ihateyou

ihateyou

ihateyou

ihateyou

v^√√v^──√v^√v^──√v^√√v^──v^√√v^──√v^√v^──√v^√√v^──

ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou

file not found

v^√√v^──√v^√v^──√v^√√v^──v^√√v^──√v^√v^──√v^√√v^──

024387953420818345796438o2290342037482374945972011232392874928374892374892374283742983742983472837428934928374298374283472834728394729875398473047192481204957303481-348485720394820957234834828945720347029352903570247368926348347205701247204

! error !

delete

delete

delete

death

beeeeeeep!

v^√√v^──___________________________________

D E L E T E