Meeting My Mate

Chris' POV**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as she shifted, I gave her my shirt, not wanting anyone to see MY mate naked. "MINE" I said while grabbing onto her waist and pulling her to me.

"Yours? I'm nobody's, I just got free, I'm not going to be controlled again!" My little mate said.. Just got free, hmmm.. What does she mean by that? "Just got free, what do you mean, mate?"

"o-ohh, uh-uhm, nothing. I meant just got free by shifting? yeah, that's what I meant." My beautiful little mate replied. Although it was her questioning her self, I decidded not to push the subject. I didn't want my little kitten running from me. Haha, I'm calling her kitten, and we're wolves. I'm funny.

"Okayyy, kitten, I'll let it go considering I just met you and I don't want to have my beautiful mate leave me, now lets head back to the pack house. I needed you with me at all times, I mean, I've heard about second chance mates, but I didn't believe it, now I have proof. I just hope you accept what I've done with my first mate before he was killed. I miss him so much sometimes.. Oh yeah, did I mention I was bi-sexual? I had a guy as my first mate and we adopted a child together. we were together for two years before he was killed protecting me and our child in a rogue attack. that was when I was 17, I'm now 22. Sorry for my ramble kitten, I just wanted you to know about me and my previous life."

"So you have a 5 year old that I'll be the mother of? I mean, I accept you for who and what you are, the new question is, will you accept me?" YAYAYAYAYAY! My mate accepts my son!

"Yes. Of course I will, why would you even ask that?" I replie to my kitten. "Because I have quite the past.."

"It's okay, I had a bad past too, but you accepted me."

"okay then... I was the packs punchinng bag, drug addicted persons daughter, beaten by everyone, then my mate rejected me. So I left a note saying I was leaving and  not to look for me. Ever.. Yeah, That's my story. I'm sorry you got such trash for your mate." After she said that, I growled low and long, saying, "Don't ever call such perfection trash." To calm my wolf down, I stopped her, grabbed her, and put my nose in her neck, inhailing her scent, trying not to mark her.

******Elizabeth's POV*****

"hey Chris?"

"Yes kitten?"

"I know this is soon, but I want you to mark me. we already know about each other- for the most part- se why not start the mating process? I know I want to be next to you and your son- our son for the rest of my life."

"Okay baby, but lets wait to get home.. Are you sure, like positive?"

"Positive. Never been more sure of anything in my entire life, actually."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg! that changed quickly! Chris has a son?!?!??!??!??!??!

who didnt see that coming? I certainly didnt. sorry this chapter sucks and is so short!, im writing at school on my laptop!

anyone wanna give feedback? if not, thats fine, i just want to know what you guys think of the story.

till next time. -kenna:*