THE DEAL

The world doent work with out magic. No one can live without magic.Magic is everything.But how is this possible??? ,how can someone be magicless???even a little bit of magic is still magic.But how??.Let me explain.There are 4 kingdoms.CLOVER ,SPADE,DIAMOND and last but not least HEART kingdoms are the all the kingdoms.They are not exactly well what you say 'neighbours'.SPADE kingdom is the most powerful kingdom.This story takes place in CLOVER kingdom.Everyone knows that the wizard king is the most powerful.But it is just a title right? a wizard king protects all from danger. Long ago there were no kingdoms at all.Every one lived in the world equally including the devil.Devils? yes devils.No one tried to hurt anyone.All was in peace.Elves,humans,devils everyone lived equally.The king of humans,devilsand elves were friends.Until devils started atacking.One devil named 'Ian'made half the devil take control.The elves accused humans of being greedy and devils of being possesive.This is how war was going to start.But the kings wont sit back and do nothing while the world is being destroyed infront of there own eyes,right?, the were going to settle this in the old fashion way .'CARDS' yes cards this is how you settle a ferce fight with a a calming fight.It was a difficult battle but in the end it was the devils win .The demon king was kind and generous but also cruel an selfish.He wanted an equal deal with the humans and elves.They knew the demon kings personallity.He would demand something big.They said no.But then the demon king whispered something in their ear which made them agree.The demon king with all the demons then went to the portal to netherwold and never seen again.Everyone wanted to know what the deal was and what did the demon king wishper to make the other kings agree?.The demon king told that they would go back to the netherwold in one condition.He wanted to posses human and elf bodies along with all the devils.But there is a catch.They cannot posses bodies as deseir.The person has to fall in despair  and hatered or the person has to be chosen,not by the devils but by their grimoire.The the person is 'Devil-Possesed'.If the kings dont agree to this then he theatned to destroy the world.They had no choice but to agree.The devils are powerful than the humans.The elves are loved by mana.The demon king can single handedly destroy the world.The elves are more powerful than the humans. But the humans are more intelligent than the devils and elves.After that incident the devils went to the netherworld and sealed it up as promised and the elves went to hide somewhere.

T.B.C