a healing kiss

school holidays have finally arrived-rejoice with me!! planning to finish this book soon- i'm kinda running out of ideas, so drop any if you like :). i feel like it's lost at this point.

is anyone else watching atypical season four? 🤞🏻 AND remember to stream permission to dance 🎉

...

april 5th
10:07am
i would like to love you, one day.
that was what hope had been thinking since she hung up the phone.

hope would be lying if she didn't admit feelings weren't her thing. but she'd also be lying if she didn't say lizzie was indeed, her soulmate. she had planned to ask landon to meet up later that day, to tell him the newest updates, but when she woke up...she wanted to go straight to liz.

she had dreamt about her last night. they were both dressed in white gowns that fell in ribbons to the floor. lizzie's had the sleeves of a summer dress, and was sinched in at the waist by a silver rhinestone belt, while hope's was long-sleeved and had the same rhinestones circling each cuff. she never wanted to wake up- and took it as a sign to confirm their obvious connection.

landon could wait. she was sure he'd understand anyway.

it's not like he never thought something was off about our relationship anyway.

she threw the covers off her lap, exposing her thighs that quickly erupted in goosebumps. she shrugged off the chilliness of the air and jumped to her feet. she reached down and scooped up her phone off her bedside table and unlocked it quickly with her thumb.

bi-curious blondie was online 2 hours ago.

you are online

h:
the grill? for lunch?

bi-curious blondie is online

bi-curious blondie:
depends, you paying?

h:
seriously? i want to hang
out, and you ask if i'm paying?

bi-curious blondie:
well, are you?

hope huffed. lizzie was impossible to do anything nice for. if she was honest, she was sure she'd curse lizzie more then love her. but before she could reply her phone vibrated again.

bi-curious blondie:
you know my presence
is payment enough, mikaelson.

mikaelson.
everyone else always said it with such disgust, hope had started hating her last name. it made her stomach twist every time she heard it- like she was the bad guy from a long line of evil.

but when lizzie used it...oh it made the dread in hope's chest turn into butterflies. she was lizzie's girl, only girl.

she tapped out a reply.

h:
fine. but only this time.

bi-curious blondie:
😌. see you out front. i'll
drive!!

...

hope hated being a passenger. just like crowds, she wouldn't even be dead caught in the passengers seat. josie had suggested that considering hope had authority in practically everything they did, sitting back and watching someone else have control would absolutely make her nervous.
hope knew she wasn't wrong- but on road trips it meant she had a habit of either excessively talking, or not talking at all....not that she spoke to anyone other then her very limited friendgroup anyway.