||four||

♡︎

♡︎

Kim Taehyung is very cute, and super gorgeous. It isn't a fallacy that he is great at convincing. But what he is more than all of those plethora of artistic adjectives subjected to describe all the beautifulness of the universe is super fucking bratty and deafeningly loud, especially when he gets drunk (which takes him like one beer, a half more on lucky days), and his friends Johnny, Wheein and Jisoo are too fond of him to not join in. They are singing loudly to a Green Day song (which Taeyong doesn't remember the name of, but he most certainly is regretting agreeing to Johnny's request.

Yuta is surprisingly quiet and helping Taeyong with the cooking. "Jungkook broke up with him, and these three are trying to cheer him up even if he says he is fine, so don't mind too much." Yuta tells hm, chopping the carrots exactly how Taeyong taught him a couple years ago. "Jungkook really is a dumbass." Taeyong replies, not exactly very surprised. "I fucking know, right?" Yuta laughs.

"He seems okay though." Taeyong remarks, glancing at the direction Taehyung is happily dancing at. "Claims he dodged a bullet with that one. But these three think they know him better." Yuta puts a piece of carrot into his mouth. "This is so fucking fresh." His eyes dilate in amusement, and Taeyong is giggling. "All thanks to my skill for grocery shopping." He bows, Yuta hits his shoulders softly.

"You know we love your food but we love you more, right? We come here to mope because you are so warm." Yuta is suddenly serious, looking at Taeyong with soft eyes and Taeyong sighs. "Of course, I do. I just love being naggy."

Taeyong's parental instincts were pretty strong, and he attracted friends easily. He has heard his friends in drunken daze and sleepy phases mumble all they feel about him, about how his healthy protectiveness assures them, how him being there for them makes all of them happy, and so much more. Taeyong doesn't think he has ever told them that the feeling is mutual; that even though he hates loud noises and messiness at his place, and even though he knows inviting over his friends will bring both of it, and even if he acts he hates the idea of them visiting, he won't trade it for any of the fantastics of the world. He feels cleaning his place is worth letting his friends take him out of his work-stressed life for a few hours. Besides, they are all great at giving cuddles.

"What happened to your date by the way?" Johnny asks, entering the scene, grabbing a water bottle from the refrigerator, eyebrows suggestively raised. Taeyong hates his own impulsive instincts soetimes. He exhales through his mouth, stops stirring onions in the pot for a couple seconds. "It wasn't a date. I was just trying to get out of the conversation and that'd be the only thing that'd shut you up." Taeyong deadpans at him, and Yuta is laughing out loud, amused.

Johnny raises his eyebrows accusingly now, almost offended. "So, you lied to me?" He is being dramatic again, nothing out of the ordinary. "No, not entirely. I did have plans but it wasn't a date." He continues stir rying as Johnny and Yuta hoot. "Who was it with? Not trying to be nosey, nope not at all." It is Yuta, and his tone has an underlying teasing in it.